Reviews for The Most Wonderful Time of the Year
Ammaazzziinngg!
PshhAnonymous chapter 7 . 5/1/2012
AWESOMENESS! I LOVED IT! FANTASTIC! on to the next :p
Yukiko-hime chapter 2 . 8/3/2011
I laughed through this entire chappter. Oh, and the whole "Kyuubi is our master" thing? Priceless. :)
sasunaru2themax chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
I almost wet myself when Kyuubi dove into the bushes. It was hilarious :P xx
LunaEstrellaLuz chapter 7 . 4/15/2011
Oh my Fucking Jesus! That was hot. If you don't update soon I will surely die...*overdramatic swoon*
illusionneverchangedx chapter 7 . 4/13/2011
THAT WAS SO F*CKIN HOT! I LOVE IT! THIS FIC IS AWESOME xD KEEP WRITING MORE!
YaOi69LoVeR chapter 7 . 4/10/2011
I love this story. All last week I didn't have my computer and I went in to major Yaoi withdraw and this was the only story going through my head through the whole time. So basically you helped me not go completely insane. hahahahahahah UPDATE as soon as possible
Arekkusu Naitofaia chapter 7 . 4/9/2011
Awesome story! Awww I'm sad it's over...I do have to say I thought the ice-cream blowjob was epic and well a very food foreplay lemon...Itachi sexually eating cherries...tasty :Q_
Hikari43837 chapter 7 . 4/9/2011
We want to know why the fic only tells about Itachi and Sasuke, I mean, Kyubi and Naruto are doing stuff too... Either way, it was an awesome chapter... More please!
Shadowfox5579 chapter 7 . 4/9/2011
wow is all I can say. Ain't nothing like a steamy scene then to add a dash of humor at the end. I love your engenious use of ice cream and toppings. Can't wait to see what happens next.
LifeAndDeathShinobi chapter 7 . 4/8/2011
Oh my god, nose bleed! -tries to cover bleeding nose- That was so sweet! You want to know the absolute best thing about it? When I saw you updated, I went into my freezer and took out a pint of Rocky Road ice cream! XD I don't know why! I just wanted ice cream because I knew what was to come!

Awesome chapter and I'm so sad that this is over...T_T But it was job well done! I can't wait for the next ItaSasu fic! I'm jumping in my seat here! By the way, I laughed when you had Kyuubi jump from the ceiling. That was hilarious! And then I rolled off my chair when you put down Kyuubi and Naruto having sex on Itachi's bed! XD Classic, my friend. Classic!

So all in all, I give you 15 out of 10 for this fic. Awesome job! Till next time, and I'm getting close to updating WYLM. Hooray! But I think it's going to suck ass since I'm still a little...lost...-shuns in the corner-

Oh well! Till next time, Hitoko-sama-chan! _
Sasuke-Fan-723 chapter 7 . 4/8/2011
love this hope you write more...
amortality chapter 7 . 4/8/2011
Such a wonderful ending for such a wonderful story. :D
ItachiSasukeSama chapter 7 . 4/8/2011
No way thats the end? Now we haveto wait all the longer for more Uchihacest goodness! (and lets face it there just isnt enough) Anyway - most HOTT - wish there was more!
LordSesshy-kun chapter 3 . 4/3/2011
Sueduce The Weasel Plan! Ahahahahahahaha!

Puffs with lotion! Hehe!