Reviews for Warmness of the Soul
NucaCola chapter 10 . 2/24
God, why did you drop this amazingly kinky story!
Seriously, I want to know! PM me! Tell me why!
Knowing Guest chapter 2 . 12/23/2014
A female can orgasm hundreds, even thousands of times during intercourse before entering their refractory period. A male, however, can only orgasm a couple of times during intercourse before entering the refractory period. Strange huh? Anyway, good detail mate. Not very common lately.
Balanu chapter 1 . 10/23/2014
I don't know if you've abandoned the story or lost inspiration for it, but I hope that you continue the story. Besides the intriguing premise, you've put a lot of detail into the descriptive scenes and character interaction which I really enjoy. The plot progression is also well done and feels natural and fitting. Hoping to see you write again someday
Ghostprone52 chapter 1 . 9/5/2014
Hello all, I am currently working on a project and I need some quarian names I apologize to Secret Writter if he becomes offended by my message but pm me your ideas for the name of the quarians ( female names please, I am all set on male names). Check out my bio, and this story is good
Guest chapter 12 . 5/18/2014
dude you still alive its been 2 freaking years get on with it already
Ratchet Vas Alfa chapter 12 . 10/15/2013
Dude, you can't just end it like that, please give it a happy ending, or atleast continue it but not like this man
ilego chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
are you going to continue please?
Terran14 chapter 6 . 7/15/2013
Shepard in this story seems to be Abit helpless, he is a warrior who has fought in many battles yet Iya knocks him out like he is a simple civilian and from the way it looks like Shepard is gonna raped.

Still a good story, though I prefer stories stories were the main character is badass and were it is near impossible to take him/her down. I just hope this dosn't turn into another story where the main character is strong and badass but when a woman barely taps him he collapses without a fight (There are stories like this, they make the character pathetic incarnate against woman but say he is the best in a fight even when they always lost against a woman)

P.S - I am not sexists, as some have called me, I just hate it when a writer takes a great and powerful character and make him submit like a little bitch when a woman even looks at him, fighting or not.
mr.read7 chapter 12 . 4/19/2013
Really good chapter! Please update soon!
Ryvius chapter 12 . 12/31/2012
Enjoying your story so far. Love the Quarians, they we're my favorite race by far in Mass Effect.

Hope to see an update soon.
UnScdude chapter 12 . 10/2/2012
I think this whole story is interesting. You should do one with Xen and Shepard.
Anonymous chapter 12 . 10/2/2012
I want to see Xen and Shepherd lemon. :p
NocturneBeast chapter 9 . 9/13/2012
Thought I might as well post a review. You already know how I feel of this series from our conversations, so it goes without saying what you've inspired me to do. I can't exactly think of any compliments I haven't already told you, but to make it "official", this is fantastic. I can not wait for the future chapters and events you've promised me. Do not worry; my lips are sealed.
10isboy chapter 6 . 8/10/2012
You can say that in this chapter that Shepard will get fucked over
Arc Trader chapter 12 . 5/17/2012
Yes! It returns!

I was honestly quite afraid that the disaster known as Mass Effect 3 had permanently turned you off from this fandom. Glad to see that's not the case. And that Iya isn't going to give her man up without a fight either... quarian catfights... mmmmm...