Reviews for M A G I C A L
Zelly Beans chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
I was scrolling down your profile and I couldn't help but click on this one.

It was sooo adorable~

Everyone seems to love Amuto now, so I was shocked that you wrote a Tadamu. I'm glad though.

Very fluffy and had my insides churning. XD I was literally squealing.

Keep writing, Riri-chan!

Lizzie :)
Aqua Maiden chapter 1 . 5/14/2011

WOW! I usually don't read one-shots but it was so touching... (cries a little) Just all the emotions I WUV it!Barely any dialogue but even I couldn't change a single word. I think you really "UNLOCKED" (Super shugo chara cliche XD) writer potential. Anyway..

Bye Bye!
WeDidItForTheDead chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
I may be an Amuto fan, but I respect Tadamu. You should always give it a chance because the worst that can happen is that it goes back to being the same. Love is a girt, be happy it was given even if it was from yourself. Did that make any sense?
Fredrikness chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
Cutie! :P

I love the whole.. Well, long wordness of it all. Can't think of the word at the present time, but this is amazziinngg!

:D Good job!
Ree-Vance chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
Yannami chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
Aww! I'm glad that you made this Tadamu pairing, Riri-chi! Some good Rimahiko stories involve bashing of Tadase, which kinda makes me lose a portion of motivation. He's not gay. He's actually really sweet (And he most definately doesn't rape Rima or makes Amu feel terrible)

Anyway, I'm glad to find another decent Tadamu story.

I support Amuto and Tadamu, though.
Lexi Isanerd chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
I used to really hate Tadamu, but this was a nice story. I'm actually kind of warming up to Tadamu- it's just the fans that annoy me. :P
Amulet Misty chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
Aww that was really sweet -sigh- if only that ever happened! Anyway, I loved it!
Amulet Misty chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
Vidka chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
How can an author write both Amuto & Tadamu fanfics without bashing the other?

Because she's riri-chi (:

This is really cute. Tadase really is charming, and there's nothing gay about that .

I really love the way you described Amu's feelings. Totally in character~!

RakkiiHappiiDokkiiShidonii chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
My first Tadamu... o.o'

This. Was. So. SWEET!

I loved everything about it! X3 When I saw "princely" I imagined him character changing. XDDD

I loved this, and I am starting to like this couple. Although I support Amuto WAY more. :P

Yes... I am guilty of being (used to be) one of those Tadase-bashers... But I realized he never did anything wrong. I mean, he's not rude or anything, he's super sweet. :3 So now I just feel bad for bashing him before. n.n;

Good job! *thumbs up* X3

Heart-Shaped Quill chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
Aw, this is so sweet, and cute!

Nice job :D
MegamiTenshiHime chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
Its so cute and sweet...

I like it!