Reviews for Nightmares
Twinklepuffs chapter 1 . 5/11/2014
Adorably sweet. "...she was terrified that all those years locked in her tower amounted to nothing." Love that.
Deandra chapter 1 . 4/29/2014
Very nice! You did well expressing Rapunzel's conflicting emotions. Even though much of Gothel's "I love you"s were actually directed at Rapunzel's fountain-of-youth hair, surely after all their time together she had some small feeling for the girl herself.

Eugene did well in comforting her!

- Deandra
Little Gem Magnolia chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
I really, really enjoyed this. I love seeing Flynn's sweet side.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
You are so good at writing! I just read your other Tangled Fanfics and wow! so amazing!
FangirlOfLove chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
Guest chapter 1 . 1/24/2013 good!
yay chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
This was pretty nice.
He hesitated, then said slowly, "I think she did."
made the whole fic
EdeatheDemonFox chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
Awwww, flufffffff! They are by far Disney/Pixar's cutest couple! Goodness, those nightmares do sound terrifying. I always felt that a nightmare of an actual memory would be a little bit scarier than what actually happened to cause the nightmares. I don't know why, but it seems true for Rapunzel as well. Anyways, you did such a cute job with this. ;w;
ROKUIKIZIMA chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
I love how Eugene is gentle :)) great work.
Aelineth chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
Okay, I just have to say...

What a CUTE story! As of recent I have taken a great interest in Tangled and had hopes of finding a wonderful author that can capture the characters so well - and I did! Great job!
J. Metropolis chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
Someone recommended this fic on TV Tropes and I'm glad they did. I really enjoyed reading this. I liked how Eugene was only pretending to be asleep the whole time and making that smart ass comment at the end just to make her feel better, it so him.
Jabberwocky the wolf chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
WOW that was good, it would have deffo haunted her, someone she thought she could trust and love betrayed her and smashed her heart to pieces, it would mess her up... I love Eugene, it's the sweet sort of thing he would do...
Freakin' Yoda chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
Precious! Really, really liked it! Great job!
MaraudingSnitch1314 chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
Very nicely written and totally believable. Wonderful work! :)
elsawestergaard chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
Aw, that was sweet. I really liked it a lot. :)

52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »