Reviews for The Nile's Secrets
georgie chapter 18 . 7/14/2014
hey hey hey, it's been about a year. any hope of picking up the story again? I enjoy reading about Sayuri's adventures and I really hope that updates start coming in because I want to find out what happens next. thank you for writing this story, anyhow.
julia chapter 18 . 1/27/2014
Oh my I love your story! Sometimes there are some mistakes but beside that your writing is awesome! It's really sad that the last update was in late summer last year :/ I hope you will write again (and don't forget about your amazing story)

okay so back to the chapter and some feedback
poor Sayuri! :( again someone died and even worse Ramses killed him! I'm pretty sure she won't forget that and will hate (?) Ramses for this act. The situation reminds me when Ursula died in the manga and Yuri was so angry and sad that she couldn't even stand Kails touch (when he almost rapes her and she calls for Hadi)
But I'm sure Ramses will act different! Sayuri won't, though.
Well I just hope the two of them will reunite happily .

Please please write again! It was awsome so far and I really want to know the further way of Sayuri!
Have a nice day
15TSchultz chapter 18 . 1/12/2014
Nice job! Can't wait for the next update!
AniMags chapter 18 . 11/30/2013
Nooooo! Is that it? Please please please pleeeaaase update soon. I can't wait to see what happens next
PolarChic chapter 18 . 11/12/2013
Oh my goodness this is such a great story! I am so glad that you created a storyline for Ramses, and I hope that you continue on this story. Your writing is amazing, you are so talented! You kept me on my toes the whole time and I read all 18 chapters in less than 4 hours. This is a perfect story, please don't give up on it until you're actually ending it. I will be looking forward to future chapters. Thanks and good luck!
MellowMemories chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
I was hoping that Ramses would have his own story, I favor him over Prince Kahil. I think that he is much more passionate over what he wants to achieve. I also love the heroine of this story I think that she is the perfect match for Ramses, I look forward to seeing the obstacles they will overcome in the future. Best fanfic I have ever read from a amazing manga. I will be watching this story closely for updates. You made me so happy giving ramses his own tale. He is my favorite character and I wanted to see more of him in the manga xD. Keep up the great work. New fan
Jay chapter 18 . 10/9/2013
Thank you so much I wanted a story a bit like yuri's but with Ramses. I'm so happy.
Mmayoshiri chapter 18 . 9/16/2013
Came across your story last year and was hoping you'd update and continue your story. Thanks for this last chapter, I hope you keep working on it so we can find out what happens to our calamity stricken heroine :)
Guest chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
I love this story your awesome what if you make one were yuri has a sister and she comes with her at the begging and that ramses fell in love with her instead?
jafcbutterfly chapter 18 . 8/13/2013
OMG SO SAD TT_TT
AquilaPallas129 chapter 18 . 8/13/2013
... really, I would have wanted her to end up with Kahotep...
But what ever!
AquilaPallas129 chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
I hope Sayuri has abilities/isn't weak. And I guess I'm just weird this way, but every time I read Sayuri I remember the doll- teacher thingy in the Kendo manga...
honey-taste chapter 18 . 8/12/2013
I love the chapter Kahotep I expected to see a love triangle you know but he just died Poor thing I liked him a lot .I hope you update soon cause I can't wait to know what happens next.
exaigon chapter 18 . 8/12/2013
I can't wait for the next chapter!
Anna Wrightless chapter 18 . 8/11/2013
This made my whole day! I thought this story had been abandoned and I'm so glad it hasn't. I will be eagerly awaiting the next chapter!