Reviews for Only the Ocean
Guest chapter 24 . 3/9/2016
Hi! I just stumbled across your story. And I gotta say, these drabbles are absolutely amazing. I like danny whump and oh god that particular arc story where danny is gone are so beautifully done. Dont get me wrong, I also really really love danny more than anyone else. But sad story always gets me somehow. The particular butterfly kisses and we're safe chapter practically made me an inconsolable mess. Very very sad yet beautifully written. Couldnt get any better really. Thank you for writing them all, wish you could still around the website to read this.

Cheers!
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 24 . 9/20/2015
Good job on all of these stories

Hope you come back and add more
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 23 . 9/20/2015
Ah So sad you are are killing me here with this arc. In tears over this as usual.
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 19 . 9/19/2015
OMG Again I am in tears over this. The cake he would of hated but it seems so appropriate.
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 17 . 9/19/2015
Sad all of these stories connect with this arc.
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 14 . 9/19/2015
would love to see Danny punching a punching bag. All sweaty and w/o a shirt. Show that he has skills.
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 10 . 9/19/2015
All of these are so good. Chapter 9 and especially 10 had me in tears. So sad.
Guest chapter 24 . 12/22/2014
More coming or is this done? if no more chapters are coming add complete to the description
Guest chapter 24 . 6/14/2014
no more chapters coming done?
Guest chapter 24 . 8/1/2013
is more coming or is this finished? add complete when it is finished but i want to see more
lilz54 chapter 24 . 3/19/2012
Nicely done!
francis2 chapter 24 . 3/5/2012
Nice reflections. Love it.
Synbou chapter 23 . 9/1/2011
This last installment was lovely. The connection between Danno and Gracie through the picture was very touching. Thanks for sharing!
montez chapter 23 . 9/1/2011
okay, held it together better with this one, but still sad.
montez chapter 19 . 9/1/2011
so not far, cried again.