Reviews for Truth, Love, and Evolution
Morganamoore chapter 44 . 10/28/2014
More!
Guest chapter 44 . 7/1/2014
more coming or is this done? if so add complete to the story...
CherryFlavouredPoison chapter 44 . 5/3/2014
So I just spent the entire day reading this. And wow... I certainly do not regret it. I have to admit, the story did start a little bit choppy (at least for my taste), but it had improved much. And I really liked it. Even your OCs (despite the fact that I don't really like original characters) were extremely likable, especially Hal :) Of course, I think you're pretty much cruel for putting this story on hold in such a crucial spot, and I know that it's been three years, but if you ever want to continue... well, I'll be glad to read another chapter ;)

- Cherry
2maluv chapter 44 . 3/20/2014
Blaine is such an adorable mummy's boy! HAHAHAHA loved it!
2maluv chapter 39 . 3/20/2014
I feel like channeling Wes and plotting to get Klaine together because ALL THIS TENSION D:
2maluv chapter 35 . 3/20/2014
Yay! Finally Blaine (and Wevid) meet ND!
2maluv chapter 32 . 3/20/2014
HELL YEAH WEVID :D I love their craziness and protectiveness over their friends :)
Also I believe this is the 2000th review? If it is it's well deserved because this fic is amazing and I'm so glad to have found it :) I haven't smiled this much over a story in ages
2maluv chapter 22 . 3/20/2014
Sleepy Blaine is so adorable!
2maluv chapter 18 . 3/19/2014
This is one of my favourite chapters! I adore your version of Blaine's parents :)
Music179 chapter 44 . 8/22/2013
Okay, they aren't together after fourth four chapters? :( :( I need more of this story! This story is so beautiful and touching and funny and it makes my heart hurt! Please write more of this! I need them to get together and I needed more of all of this! This is my favorite-est story on this whole website and I almost cried when I realized I was on the last chapter. D:
patricia.remacova chapter 44 . 7/5/2013
okay... so 44 chapters and they are not even together... do you really want me to rage? and you didnt finished it properly! but love this story you should continue :))
ButYouCanCallMeCharlie chapter 43 . 6/27/2013
This chapter breaks my heart in the best ways every time I read it. Thank you for bringing this poem to my attention.
StarryNight359 chapter 44 . 6/21/2013
I love love LOVE your story! It's cute and fluffy and funny... very enjoyable to read :)
I'm adding this to my favourites and alerts, I do hope you'll continue this.
Berkwood Court chapter 44 . 6/20/2013
UPDATE
UPDATE
IF YOU DON'T UPDATE SOON, I WILL PEE ON EVERYTHING YOU LOVE.

Please. :D

This story is so freaking amazing that I can't find the words to describe it other than my heart is about to explode from all of the obliviousness. Like, seriously. I need Blaine to kiss him goodbye. (Not *goodbye*, but you know what I mean!)

UPDATE
I'M BEGGING YOU.
IF YOU VALUE MY SANITY.