Reviews for Truth, Love, and Evolution
purpleismagic chapter 44 . 4/12
Wow. I absolutely loved this whole story! The characters, plot, and just everything was so well written, thanks for writing this! And if you ever decide to write more I'd be super excited to read it
finished story? if so add complete to it!
clairebear14 chapter 29 . 11/22/2015
(sings) Blow the candles out, looks like a solo tonight/I'm beginning to see the light...

Love the series so far... I must admit that line made me think of our guys' first duet- was that deliberate, or coincidental? I look forward to reading the rest of these!
Morganamoore chapter 44 . 10/28/2014
Guest chapter 44 . 7/1/2014
more coming or is this done? if so add complete to the story...
CherryFlavouredPoison chapter 44 . 5/3/2014
So I just spent the entire day reading this. And wow... I certainly do not regret it. I have to admit, the story did start a little bit choppy (at least for my taste), but it had improved much. And I really liked it. Even your OCs (despite the fact that I don't really like original characters) were extremely likable, especially Hal :) Of course, I think you're pretty much cruel for putting this story on hold in such a crucial spot, and I know that it's been three years, but if you ever want to continue... well, I'll be glad to read another chapter ;)

- Cherry
2maluv chapter 44 . 3/20/2014
Blaine is such an adorable mummy's boy! HAHAHAHA loved it!
2maluv chapter 39 . 3/20/2014
I feel like channeling Wes and plotting to get Klaine together because ALL THIS TENSION D:
2maluv chapter 35 . 3/20/2014
Yay! Finally Blaine (and Wevid) meet ND!
2maluv chapter 32 . 3/20/2014
HELL YEAH WEVID :D I love their craziness and protectiveness over their friends :)
Also I believe this is the 2000th review? If it is it's well deserved because this fic is amazing and I'm so glad to have found it :) I haven't smiled this much over a story in ages
2maluv chapter 22 . 3/20/2014
Sleepy Blaine is so adorable!
2maluv chapter 18 . 3/19/2014
This is one of my favourite chapters! I adore your version of Blaine's parents :)
Music179 chapter 44 . 8/22/2013
Okay, they aren't together after fourth four chapters? :( :( I need more of this story! This story is so beautiful and touching and funny and it makes my heart hurt! Please write more of this! I need them to get together and I needed more of all of this! This is my favorite-est story on this whole website and I almost cried when I realized I was on the last chapter. D:
patricia.remacova chapter 44 . 7/5/2013
okay... so 44 chapters and they are not even together... do you really want me to rage? and you didnt finished it properly! but love this story you should continue :))
ButYouCanCallMeCharlie chapter 43 . 6/27/2013
This chapter breaks my heart in the best ways every time I read it. Thank you for bringing this poem to my attention.
2,009 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »