Reviews for When The Doctor Gets Bored
Princessa Mia chapter 1 . 8/19/2014
Smart Doctor, faking he was drunk. Good job, I really thought you wrote the ending very nicely. Definitely something I can see happening.
mentallyconfused chapter 1 . 6/14/2014
Ohmigodsocute
Duchess67 chapter 1 . 3/1/2014
Cute.
katarina97 chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
It was funny. I loved it!
BadWolf968 chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
I loved it! it's light-hearted and funny, just what I needed after watching doomsday. thank you!
anonomyous chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
i loved it, sounds like something that the doctor would do too! :D ha ha
TheLonelyGodsMuse chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
Don't change a thing. This is utterly perfect and just so damn adorable. Amazing:)
HeKillsWithHisSmile chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
loved it!

Especially the Doctor's note. It was so funny!

Nice one!
SonicTeamFreeWill chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
"Just one time, it'd be nice to come back to the TARDIS and find out that he'd listened to me...

If Earth ends up getting invaded or something and I'm not there to help, because I'm drunk, or worse, passed out, blame Mickey. If you're both still alive that is. Anyway,

Save me as soon as you can,

Love The Doctor.

P.S- Not that I actually think Earth will get invaded, but if it does, you probably on your own. Oh! And if I don't make it back in one piece, look after the Sonic, I love my Sonic. And the TARDIS too, she's very touchy when she thinks she's been forgotten."

Absolutely classic Doctor! And he complains when they run off! LOL awesome I love it!
Vi-Violence chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
I'd really like to see Micky find out he wasn't really all that drunk.
Kirrithian chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
First off, it's a nice little story, entertaining and, well, nice. I have to admit I'm not a huge fan of the tenth Doctor in relationships- a few too many boats there, but I still enjoyed this one.

Improvements:

Don't get me wrong, I strugggle with this, but letting the dialogue carry most of the script, particularly on a short story like this means you lose something: Add some discription of the surroundings. As a reader I want to be able to place the characters without having to just think Cardiff- oh yeah same place as that episode. Also actions can describe feelings- you don't just need to say 'the Doctor was bored.'

Maybe try and replace a few more of those slightly repetative 'said's, but that's something to work on: it always seems to be a war of attrition with those when it comes to my stories.

Keep writing!
JessiicaFox chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
Awww that was so cute! And i do love these drinking game fics :)x
Dragonfire2lm chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
That was cool!
deleted9 chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
This is definitely one of my favorites...leave it to him to pretend he was drunk. That was completely adorable though! Great job!
lilyflowah34 chapter 1 . 11/28/2010