Reviews for Dr Brennan meet Dr Brennan
BrennanBooth chapter 16 . 5/19/2013
This story is really great.
I loved!
Guest chapter 16 . 10/3/2012
I have to say that I read this fic for Tempe/Ryan only, and it was awesome! There is a serious shortage of fics for these two, and it's sad. So I'm quite happy I've stumbled upon yours. This was a really great fic. I haven't watched Bones in years, but that was ok. I loved Tempe and Bones meeting, and Ryan's reaction to it. I actually really liked everyone's reaction to the fact that there were two of them.
I don't know if you are ever going to write for Tempe/Ryan again, but I'd love to read your fics if you do. ;)
Ondiac chapter 16 . 6/26/2012
Loved this story! I have been slowly listening to the Kathy Reichs audio books and enjoy her characters just as much as the characters from the TV show. I loved imagining the 4 of them together!
GyMusicAddict chapter 16 . 4/1/2012
This story is freaking beast! I thought it was amazing! I've been planning to read Reichs's books, but I haven't gotten a chance yet. This story is just another reason to. I thought you did a great job keeping B&B in character, developing interesting cases, and of course creating angst. Again, this was fantastic and I loved it. :) 3
TheWritingFreak chapter 12 . 2/13/2012
I definitely saw the kidnapping coming. :D I don't necessarily like it but it makes the story more interesting. I'm going to see what happens now. I love the story.
TheWritingFreak chapter 6 . 2/13/2012
Dispite the sadness of this chapter I liked it. Booth talking with Ryan had to have been the best part for me. Male bonding if you will. And although I didn't like the arguement itself between Booth and Brennan I found it very believable.
TheWritingFreak chapter 4 . 2/13/2012
You make me laugh a lot! I enjoy watching for things I recognize (from both the show and the books) and reading reactions ( especially Booth's in this chapter) I am an avid reader of the Temperance Brennan series and I love the show Bones (I'm just trying to get through the hiatus, lol) I'm definitely reading more of this story.

On a side note, I love your Tempe and Ryan. They are adorable together and in character. I like that.

On another side note I would like to say that you have a wonderful style of writing. I love it.
Lisa chapter 6 . 3/26/2011
This story is brilliant! I love the books and the programme. And I think Bailey chase would make a class Ryan! If only! Well done!
EmLocke chapter 15 . 3/7/2011
Oh, man, I don't know if I can commit to another pair who will taunt me with the ever-elusive ending and the doubts about its ultimate happiness! I think I prefer to know only your Tempe and Andy . . . for now.
EmLocke chapter 14 . 3/7/2011
Hey, Booth *told* Ryan he could hit what he aimed at!
EmLocke chapter 13 . 3/7/2011
At first, I was afraid there would be no more details about Brennan and Booth's reestablished partnership, but you made the right choice to wait and let Booth to recall and expound upon the developments in his state of growing worry and fear. Also, you're great at winding up the tension! "'He said they were going to hang us at dawn' . . . It would be light soon. That should help." Completely gulp-inducing.
EmLocke chapter 10 . 3/7/2011
Great, great, great, once again! One spellcheck error—in the last line of the third to the last passage, Brennan "defers" to Tempe, not "differs."

"Sometimes it doesn't matter what you call a thing, it's still a thing." I'll be looking for opportunities to apply this comment to my real life. What a turn of phrase on the standard "looks like a duck" philosophy! Did you watch The West Wing? That line would have been splendid in Toby's or CJ's dialogue.
EmLocke chapter 8 . 3/7/2011
I love your Jack! "'"Sorry, don't we have one of those?'" and "'Wow . . . who gets us?'" both made me chuckle just the way he does on the show. I also like the way you portrayed Hannah's reaction to the break-up. The way it happened on the show made her character seem more shallow and near-sighted than I wanted to believe she really was. Though I think her final scene was the best acted, she was still written as thoughtless, even selfish. I think a character that represents a fun, simple, escapist relationship can still have deeper feelings and desires. I'm glad you ended their relationship without depicting her as a flake.
EmLocke chapter 6 . 3/7/2011
I like how Tempe and Ryan are very gently guiding Brennan and Booth, not deliberately pushing them together, but propelling them forward, out of their unhappy stalemate, and on to whatever path they opt to take. And it says a lot that all four characters are operating independently. Tempe and Ryan aren't conspiring, nor are they telling Brennan and Booth specifically what to do. They are simply instigating action, lending back-up where necessary, all while letting work remain the pillar f their interactions and maintain a distraction from the emotional.
EmLocke chapter 3 . 3/7/2011
I'm utterly fascinated! I haven't read any of the novels; I don't know if that contributes to the intrigue or diminishes even more nuance that I'm missing, but this is an ingenious premise and I can't wait to keep reading!