Reviews for Somewhat Damaged
midnight0sun95 chapter 15 . 4/28/2017
The idea of Az believing she was a willing participant got me interested, though I wasn't really feeling the pairing. But reading your story definitely made me a fan. I'm not the best reviewer, but I really felt like you deserved more reviews for this great story.
Aria DeLoncray chapter 15 . 4/9/2016
Great story!
Megan13 chapter 15 . 12/3/2012
I so miss Az/Zero! This was fantastic. It was beautiful! I hope there's more where this came from.
Guest chapter 15 . 7/6/2012
Beautiful story! I enjoyed this tremendously and am happy that Az and Zero were given their second chances to live happily ever after.
Siathryn chapter 12 . 7/2/2012
Love the story so far, and this was a great chapter. Finally Zero and Az got a chance to talk and work things out. Keep it up.
losthaven chapter 10 . 6/25/2012
I very much enjoyed the conversation between Az and the Queen. A bit saddened that Zero didn't make into this chapter but I know he'll be around soon. I love this story! (:
losthaven chapter 9 . 6/20/2012
Another fabulous chapter! I'm glad Zero will get his chance at a fair trial. Looking forward to seeing (or reading) how you end things between Az and Zero.
losthaven chapter 8 . 6/17/2012
So I was trolling ffnet, the Tin Man fandom in particular, and I came across this story. It's incredibly strange to find an author you know from one fandom (Terra Nova - 'Things Lost in the Fire') in another but it's also reassuring. You have the sense that the story will be pretty good and my god this was amazing. Tin Man was a guilty pleasure for me long ago (I can't believe this miniseries is from 2007...time passes so quickly) and while I've never read anything focusing on Azkadellia and Zero I knew I had to give it a chance because I love your writing style.

I can't wait for the next chapter. You've made me look past Zero's label of villain, made me see him as an actual character. You've given him substance.

I can only hope that I'll see more of your work, whether it's in the Terra Nova or Tin Man fandom or some other fandom in the future, I know I won't be disappointed.
TenshiNanashi chapter 7 . 6/13/2012
oooooh! Dear Zero is just as obsessed as ever. I want to see Azkadellia's reaction to his presence, if indeed there is one.

I wasn't going to keep adding reviews but this chapter deserved it. Good job.
Mary chapter 6 . 6/10/2012
This story is excellent. I haven't read anything like it in a long time. Keep up the good work. Hope to see updates soon.
TenshiNanashi chapter 4 . 6/6/2012
oh, dear. It's so sad and horrible for her to realize she set about breaking down and ruining a man who she loved.

And her so called mentor is an evil b*tch.

I hope somehow she emerges from the coffin mostly okay (if a bit mentally traumatized) and can reclaim her man. But I know it rarely works out like that.

Please write more soon. I await your update eagerly.
TenshiNanashi chapter 3 . 3/2/2012
I like this. The manipulation by the witch makes their relationship so messed up.

Continue this please because I want to know what happens if she passes the coffins test-does she find Zero again?
Sarah chapter 3 . 4/18/2011
This is an amazing story. I was so sad when I realized it was incomplete. Please finish it. It's beautiful and haunting and so very true. It's exactly how I would have written it if i was a writer and as talented as you. Please finish it. It's the best tin man fanfiction i have ever read (!) and I've read quite a bit. Kudos.
pax.nemesis chapter 3 . 2/22/2011
I found your fic because I went looking for Zero, but stayed because you are such a brilliant writer...

Your view of the O.Z. (basically Tin Man canon in general) is so much richer and deeper than the miniseries itself, it makes you realize how sometimes tv can be a sounding board for much better things (like your story).

I love it so much, please update soon!
SpaceHead3 chapter 3 . 1/31/2011
Vey interesting story; keep it up!