Reviews for Yet Another Tragedy
User chapter 5 . 6/9/2016
Hi.

You're probably not going to read this, but I'm going to write a review anyway.

You've haven't touched this fanfiction in 5 years, that's a long time. I generally like these type of books with hurt and stuff like that. I know you are experiencing real life or maybe you're um... in a happier place(but I kinda doubt that) but either way, make sure you're happy ,okay?
0110111001 chapter 7 . 3/19/2015
You're gone. I hope you're okay and doing amazing in life. Please please don't be hurt, even if you don't continue this story or any others I hope you have a amazing life.
boom-na-moon chapter 7 . 5/26/2013
Awww! Please update this story! I'm really into it! :D
MiaIsBoredAKF chapter 4 . 5/26/2013
Go Sakura Go
KunoichiForever8888 chapter 7 . 3/31/2013
AWW! I really wanna know what happens though! please try and finish this story
Sakura-chan chapter 7 . 3/26/2013
OMFG TTTT its so damn sad... WHAAAAA TTTT shikamaru...you filthy asshole TT_TT accusing ino for cheating when she got raped TT_TT then going to another woman..ino commited suicide..damn you...sakura is so KICKASS :DDDD love the story so far, PLEASE CONTINUE
ashley chapter 7 . 1/25/2013
damn...i cried XD it was a kickass story :D please continue!
insane missing nin chapter 6 . 12/4/2011
yes yes more more its sad its funny its romantic and horrorful it suspenful i love it i love ino and shikamaru and of course shikaino :D i know ino is dead :( but could you put more shikaino in there like in a flashback
Guest chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
welcome back. you have been missing for quite some time. but your back, that's all that matters.
AmyRosier chapter 7 . 10/28/2011
This is an awesome story! I love this evil side to Sakura :D muhaha! Keep it up!

-XxKaori-chanxX
Animelover351 chapter 7 . 10/27/2011
Whoa. I love the fact the Sakura's out to kill everyone and I really just wanted to pimp slap all them hoes for treating Ino like that! Ugh! Pisses me off... And I was about to start crying when Sakura was ranting cuz I made me sad... So yeaa this is gunna sound extremely evil but I can't wait til she kills someone. Yea... So update soon! Thank you!.
KrystalKisses chapter 6 . 10/21/2011
You better continue! This is what made me move. This is like a song I played over and over again! Please Continue!
CroOkedTwiSted chapter 6 . 7/21/2011
Update please!
The Shadow Moon chapter 6 . 6/29/2011
Hey hope your feeling better, and that you update soon, I love this story much more than your other one. I sure you'll been fine once you start writing again, your a natural.
Tsuki6047 chapter 6 . 5/24/2011
Make sakura pregnant :P anyway, awesome chapter, im happy ur out of the hospital! I wish it was longer (; but this is good as it is. Great job!