Reviews for Fantasy
Ellie909 chapter 1 . 4/19
Please write an epilogue
midnight-rxse chapter 1 . 1/31
NO! Do they get together? Does she stay with Ron and him with Ginny? You literally just left every Harry/Hermione shipper a huge cliffhanger.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/6/2014
well they are much worse than percy and annabeth and thank gods riordan make them couple not became idiot like jk
Junsui chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
What a place to end! Basically, he agrees with her, but the wording is such that they're not going to do anything about it. How depressing. I thought it was really cool to have the Harry Potter characters read Muggle children's literature though! Particularly Percy Jackson - love that series!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
I thought I was the only person in the world to notice those similarities. Great story.
MeowDamnation chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
"We would've been better."

You do realize this is just a sentence of low probability in the past tense. You leave us hanging here. A futuristic sentence would've been better. The sentence seems to mean more like "it's too late for us, but if we had a chance, we would've been better."

Don't get me wrong. You're a great writer. I love your style. There were just small things that you haven't made clear. Hermione's supposed to be with Ron, right? Then why did Harry do what he did in the end (somewhat acknowledging her feelings)? What does Harry really feel?

I hope you'd make this a two-shot. :)
Draco Malfoy Eric Northman chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
I hated it! So predictable *raises eyebrow*
centralperks chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
This was so amazing.. I loved the entire thing!

Great job!
imnotyou chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
This is great! I love this story 3

I love how harry said "we wouldve been better" at the end. Adorable. I even go as far as re-watch the lightning thief Because of this great fic

I hope you'll write a sequel!
funnyfarm chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
I liked this!
KaitieKat chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
Absolutely adorable! You've done it again! Thanks for a great story.. Will there be any add-ons? I hated taht it ended!
Unknown chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
Three words... LOVE LOVE LOVE. This was amazing! I love it!
theoriginalmeathead chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
That was brillant! Absolutely brillant. A wonderful read, I really enjoyed it.
SorrisoD'amore chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
AWW! I loved it especially the ending. Very sweet and very true:)
CharmedNightSkye chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
Loved, loved, loved it. Wow I like how you connected the two series. This was so great. Ha poor Hermione stressing that entire time. I LOVED that last scene. It was so cute when he called her Annabeth. It would be awesome if you wanted to continue this a little. But its great as is.

Til later readings