Reviews for Russian Roulette
Guest chapter 1 . 8/18/2014
Amazingly told I absolutely loved this story its my favourite Roseward to date both characters we're really well portrayed thank you for this story
grumpbear chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
aww cute
magmom2 chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
Really nice, good story.
sholtsclaw698 chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
you did great with this story!
Chaerinnie chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
This was just so good!

Definitely one of my favourite Rosewards!
envyme13 chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
Amazing.
LightStarDusting chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
"Life with Rosalie was… hard. Fierce. Always a competition. She was the push to my pull. The fight in my battle.

She was the best and worst partner someone could ask for."

Love that. I feel like it really captures them and their relationship.
Domysticated chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
Hey! Now that the contest is over I can finally say what I'd wanted to say all along! I Just LOVE how we've taken such a similar interpreation of Rose and Edward! In my story (Into the Light) they also get to know each other by running together in the woods, although there's less competition and sexual tension in their runs.

I really liked the power struggle dynamics of their relationship. it feels very true to how these two strong characters would negotiate their feelings.

well done and congratulations!
chrisguy9017 chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
Great one shot.

The characters were very well done and not completely obvious. Very subtle like a fox.

Rosalie's character reminded me of some of my favorite female leads from various novels and comics; she also stayed very close to her cannon character, kudos for that. I am not calling her cliche just well thought out. The resolve she shows after her traumatic encounter was very inspiring, and contagious I ended up doing 20 push-ups immediately after reading.

Edward was also very like able. He is a hard worker and his growing love for Rosalie was also a very nice piece of fluff. But I am a sucker for a nice piece of Romance surrounded by conflict/drama.
LizzyLillyRose chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
This so deserved to win something!

Brilliant story, characters and situations. So well told as always with your writing.

Big hugs and good luck with Hobo!