Reviews for There's No Life After You
Drarry4eva chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
I have read this but the link to the prequel isn't in your Author notes. ff dot net won't allow links unless you break them. I would like the read the prequel though. I even tried to search for your friend on LJ and I can't find her. I hope you still come on here cause then maybe you'll post the link in your profile on here.
yngoldfogee chapter 1 . 2/20/2014
I've not read the story this is a sequel to but I still thoroughly enjoyed it.
Drarry4eva chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
I'd really like to read the prequel to this, is there some way that you can post the link to your livejournal because it's not posted in your profile here. I've read this story before but I feel like I'm missing a big chuck when I read it.
JessaMay7 chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
Love this story. Just wish I could read the prequel. For some reason the link to that story doesn't show up like it should. If you get a chance, please send me the link.
eb012203 chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
Yes! Love it!
Takachu chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
Lol after the No-gurt I thought about how if Kurt used "Puck" instead of "Noah", it would be Puckurt XD Oh god now I'll think of Puck's cum every time I see Puckurt written anywhere.

Another symptom you could've used for the pregnancy was frequent peeing because I think that's one of the first ones that you feel and you can't exactly ignore it.
Kittendragon chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
Kurt as a pregnant Bridezilla..Oh noes! I hope Puckzilla can handle him! lol

I loved it...and your smut scenes were great, but one thing kind of bothered me: Puck /never/ touches Kurt's cock. Not in one single scene. He's a boy, too! Shouldn't his get some lovin?

Other than that, great story!
purtFTW chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
bb, this is pure win! the sweetness, the sexy times, nnnghh, just the way a purt shipper like me wants. you should have posted this in multi chaps so i could bombard you with wonderful reviews. puckurt is love. thanks for posting this, i truly enjoyed reading.

hugs, kisses and chocolate sauce,

Here's Hoping chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
Aww! I wanted to meet the baby!
ImDefyingGravity chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
this story was amazing...

and the ending made me laugh so hard...i can so see kurt going all bridezilla XD
Danya2 chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
Hey can you send me the link to read the other story you mentioned? There's no link in the chapter! I don't want to read this one until I read the other one! :) Thanks!
00000123456 chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
i love you. just that. pretty much sums it up. haha 3
JasonDragon64 chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
Wow! This was an incredibly sweet and touching romance! I loved every last word of it! Puck being romantic! Who knew? Not usually a fan of MPREG stories, but this one really made my day.
lisea48 chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
Just Awesome!

Hope you write more story :)