Reviews for Eloquence
die by thirty chapter 1 . 3/4/2014
Yes. This is perfect.
And lemon peels are so much better than lemons.
I wish more people knew that.
anonymous chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
very cute and funny
roseflorintine chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
hehe. now, to look up what exactly prolix means...

PS R u updating ANYTHING anymore? Plz, do tell.
Person Of A Strange Origin chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
CUTE! ADORABLE! GAH! I can't stop smiling! :D
jocelee chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
YES! i love this pairing. and i love how you let him have the last word (no pun intended)
ReadrOfBooks chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
Highly stylized indeed. Great job.
anonymous chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
very sweet story
tempusborealis chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
This is not something I can see happening - I know it happened, because they are characterized perfectly, spot on. Even though it's told from Daine's point of view, the story is about Numair and you pinned him down just right. There is just a hint of the smugness that Daine is feeling in the general narrative, and it's wonderful. I think Daine was given a lot of development in the series - Numair not so much. I love to read good fics about him, and their relationship in your version is exactly as I pictured it. Loving, observant of the other, at times focused on work, but always passionate in subtle or overt ways. Perfect.
designerpear chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
Ahahaha I thought this was hilarious! You have such a rich vocabulary too! It's always a joy to read a story without fixing the grammar mistakes in my head. :)
Queen of Tortall chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
That was entertaining :) Great job with Daine and Numair- very believable! The part about the simulacrum made me giggle, haha.
The Whisper chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
Very lovely little fic you have here!
elfgirl931 chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
I love this! The idea of the great Numair reduced to monosyllables is priceless :)
EreshkigalGirl chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
MMMMmmm...lemony goodness. Me like.
Heiress of Lohaust chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
I liked the way you wrote it, and the angle. Numair is depicted as a really smart person, so it's funny to see him dumbed down because of Daine

I liked it!

Loten chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
Yeah, I can see this happening xD Nice. (Although in terms of Numair-torture, there probably aren't many authors here who can beat me yet!)