Reviews for Guy Talk
PhoenixFlame53 chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
Awwwwwww! :'3
You did this pairing great justice, you know. :D
I love the little references back to some of the games, such as mentioning Tres Bien and the Sunshine Coliseum, and the fact that Gumshoe would go to Ron Delite for love advice. :)
Toondoon chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
You NAILED all the characterizations haha. I could picture all of Ron's mannerisms/gestures as I was reading lol. Great job :)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
Aww that was so cute! I love both Ron/Desiree and Gumshoe/Maggey3
Yuyukangkang chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
Wow, they stay in character! Nice fic and cute ending, too.
AnonymousNavi chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
I feel warm and fuzzy and oh-so-wonderful inside right now. I don't think I've ever read a fanfiction where the characters were more... well, in character. 8D I could perfectly see Ron DeLite at all times. He was so CUTE.

I loved the hinted promiscuity between Ron and Desiree. I also loved how you made Gumshoe actually have a level of intelligence. Sometimes I think they're too hard on him in the games and treat him too much like an imbecile. I mean, he's certainly not the sharpest tool in the crayon box, but I really don't think he's an idiot, and you wonderfully expressed that.

I LOVED it. All of it.
Aneirin chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
this was really cute. you really nailed gumshoe's character. good job
RiddikulusGrin chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
So, so adorable. on and dessie were spo on!
Three Graces chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
Love this very much.
Nexis chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
A funny concept to start led to hilarious dialogue, and then an incredibly adorable finish. Good story, I loved it, and I'd love to hear more (of this story or a different one)!