Reviews for Because every saga has its beginning
TiaKisu chapter 5 . 11/18/2011
Nice chapter! :D Just like AP I like a lot that Alena is offering a temporary home to Mala and Doubar. Really can't wait to read how the captain and the young woman are getting closer. Do write on. :o)
Anime Princess chapter 5 . 11/17/2011
Its great to see that even though she's a stern woman, Alena can be kind to open her house to lose of a lesser rank than she!

And Sakim is such a kind man; he definately passed some of that down to Sinbad and even to Doubar too! Mala did as well of course! LOL

TiaKisu chapter 4 . 3/27/2011
Oww, I'm so sorry this review comes so late. But what do they say: better late than never? So here it is. ;o)

I LOVE this chapter. It holds a nice tension as Doubar is worried to death about Mala. And I like a lot how unwilling Sakim's mother was at first to help the stranger. But well, her maternal instincts finally got the better of her, eh?

Really you drew a very intriguing scene here and I wonder just what magic Alena will work here (though I guess we'll never get to know xD ). Really am looking forward to the next chapter! :D
Anime Princess chapter 4 . 3/4/2011
Now, I wonder if Sinbad got his heroism from his father, Sakim, or if it was from hearing stories from Doubar, Caipra, and DimDim?

Or did Doubar learn from Sakim mand then teach those behaviors to Sinbad?

LOVE this fic!

And Alena's, mystism is cool! I can't wait to see how she treats Mala...if we even get too see/read that!

I hope we do!

TiaKisu chapter 3 . 1/13/2011
Well, what can I say? I like it! ;D

The meeting between Alena and Turok, Trea and her brother was for sure most interesting. All the more as you mentioned how disappointed the dark sorcerer was that his first-born was in fact a girl (poor Bryn). The three seem literally emenate a dark aura. Well done, dear.

AS for Doubar, Sakim and the other boys: hehe, I can well feel with Doubs here. Haha, seeing the others gape at him and the famous captain! Priceless! ;D

And mentioning Aidan was a splendid idea! You really weave a net here - a net in which so many series' plots seem to have their starting point! Truly great!

Also I like how the soon-to-be-queen acts towards little Doubar. She really seems to be a nice person. :)

And personally I cannot wait to see how Sakim's helping those poeple at the port.

Do go on writing, honey. ;D
Anime Princess chapter 3 . 1/11/2011
AWESOME!

I"m a bit worried for Mala, but if not for this fire she and Sakim wouldn't meet!

Poor Doubar though, all his friends were stupified when the Captain called him! LOL

I can't wait for the next chapter!

TiaKisu chapter 2 . 12/19/2010
Like the whole package. ;D

Nha, seriously. Very good chapter. I really like the chat between Sakim and Doubs, and the conversation between Alena and Caipra is most interesting! To know that Scratch already appeared to the mundana lady... intriguing twist!

Can't wait to read about Sakim's and Mala's first meeting. And how Alena will react towards her - a poor woman with her young son.

Go on writing! ;o)
Anime Princess chapter 2 . 12/18/2010
Like I said before, LOVE the backstory of Drego!

I LOVE how Doubar and Sakim met at the beach!

His popularity is similar to what Sinbad's will be when he's born and grown! I can't wait to read more!

And Caipra's friendship and fearfulness of Alena is curious.

vendy chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
Good start!
TiaKisu chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
Love the start! ;D ;D ;D

No, honestly, like I said before: I find it to be very promising. I like how Mala's and Doubar's strength is their bond. And that she taught him to always believe in his dreams. :o)

And Alena is amazing so far! We didn't get to hear much about her so far, yet I already have an image of her in my mind. She's such a mundane woman and the lion just adds to her very special personality!

Also I like the contrast between the two worlds! :D

Really, can't wait for the next chapter to be written!

Totally looking forward to this story,

TK ;D
Anime Princess chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
Great start!

I can't wait to see how Sakim and Maea meet!