Reviews for Change of Fate
Emily chapter 4 . 2/1
It's a great story, I wish it was a bit longer though ( I sort of want to know what happens next :)
SheWolfMedjai chapter 4 . 10/11/2013
Please continue!
Person chapter 4 . 4/24/2011
Gah! It was getting intense! Hope you update soon!

I read your other story it was awesome!
SexyKnickers chapter 3 . 1/15/2011
Chocoholic101012 chapter 3 . 12/16/2010
Sorry for such a late review :o! Love the story! :D It's just like how the movie ended and is like a bonus film .
PaInTiNg-ThE-aPocAlYpCe chapter 3 . 12/14/2010
I loved this chapter! Teehee. As I read this, I felt as though I was watching all of this happen :)
kittykat6625 chapter 3 . 12/14/2010
i love this story ive gotta say what youve done so far is great i loved the movie i just hope they get together and not get killed lol i am a huge fan of your work i loved your kitten curse i hope you update soon im dying to find out what happens next

love kittykat6625
LightningEffect chapter 3 . 12/13/2010
Well now we see how they react to Dracula escaping. Hmm well let's see how this game unfolds.
SammywithSwagger chapter 3 . 12/13/2010
Fantastic chapter :D cant wait for the next chapter
The Weaver of Words chapter 3 . 12/13/2010
The Weaver of Words chapter 2 . 12/4/2010
Whoo, Fiesty, if you need tips about mom MADE me learn hw to put it on, just for reference for your story...
LightningEffect chapter 2 . 12/1/2010
Lovely as usual. Hmm I think I might know but I'll wait and see.

Could I have my OCs as in two of them in it?
Chocoholic101012 chapter 2 . 11/29/2010
Name: Esmeralda (emerald) Ariane (the holy one)

Age: 20 years old

Background- Her mother was a gypsy who strangely died of a heart attack when she was 10. Later in her life her father went to work and never returned. There had been dumped about 'something' was killing people. She was never the same afterwards.

Style- Her style is of a modern gypsy. She wears a black short sleeve shirt with a black vest outlined in gold thread. Her skirt is of original cloth from her mother it is a deep red with golden flower print. Her headband is a blood red color with golden spirals. She wears a black belt with shiny gold bells that hangs side ways while wearing it. Wears golden sandals that have little bells on the middle (between the big toe and the toe next to it).

Appearance- Her hair is a raven black that has wavyness to it. Plus short bangs that cover her forehead that curl up at the tip. Her skin is a dark tan which brings out her emerald green eyes that sparkle in the moonlight. She's around 5'7. She only wears a smoky black eyeshadow with a light red lip gloss on her lips.

Personality- After losing her parents from both mysterious deaths she decides to become a hunter to avenge their deaths. She is a witty and very curious girl. She is very good at reading your emotions and knows when your lying to her. Her only special ability she has from her mother is Tarot Card readings and has few visions that are vague but tells about something bad about to happen.

Meets- She meets your character while on the streets and accidentally bumbs into her.

Hope this was enough info! Finally got this done :D
KamiByul chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
Okay so i wouldnt mind for Tomoko to be a bride Whatever you prefer and she eould react by freaking out for a couple secounds then find a mirror and poke her fangs and be really excited about having fangs and of course she would mutter out loud about how she wonders what blood would taste like i think its really simple to think what she would react to because shes one of those people that i feel is easy to portray
KamiByul chapter 2 . 11/29/2010
Can I have a charecter tgat is not killed just turned into a vampire? Oh and do I have to resubmit a charecter or can you use my charecter info for your Dog Curse story because it would be the exact same except for there would be no naruto stuff on it.