Reviews for We'll Meet Again
jadedandboring chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
Absolutely wonderful! I love this pairing so much, and you've done a wonderful job with it.

The research was fantastic as well. Thank you!
TheBellaFanatic chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
Beautiful one-shot. I can see why you just had to share it with everyone.

I loved this era and how elegant everyone looked back then. I fondly remember the picture that you describe of the sailor & the nurse in a passionate kiss. I also remember the music because every time I would visit my grandparents, my grandfather would always be playing this type of music. The one song I remember the most was Pennsylvania 6-5000. As a matter of fact we just recently went through a bunch of his old records and I found a set of old Glenn Miller records that includes this song. Oh the memories!

I also love how this was basically a love at first sight moment between Edward and Rosalie. The passion between these two was amazing. And I'm especially glad that it had it's HEA.

*giggles* Although you had me tricked at first because I was thinking that Rosalie had twins named Masen and Anthony. Tricky, tricky lady. ;o)

Loved the one-shot. Thanks for sharing!

XOXO B-Fan
jacndaniel chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
I love this! The idea of Rose and Edward being soulmates makes me smiley ;) great story, sweets!
ForTheLoveOfEmmett chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
I love this story! It's so cute. You did a great job.
effleurage chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
I like this time period you've chosen for Rose. You've set the mood nicely, all the nurses vacating their posts and such. I can feel the moment. I love that Rose is sexually bold and yet always ladylike. It's refreshing after reading Bella, shy virgin, etc.. This is a great O/S!
twighlitFF chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
i fucking love a roseward and i love you for writing it!
twisurfgrl chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
Awww.. it was kinda sweet. I'm glad I read this fic - as always, you're writing is so very good. I'd probably even read a Jake/ Bella pairing if you wrote it.

Very hot lemon ... and I liked the fact that yours was a period piece. Made it easier to get into the characters.

Thanks!
miamama9598 chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
Loved it! Thank you!
weedstert chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
Awwww...that was great!..I loved the historical aspect of the story. It would have been quite an overwhelming feeling to experience the joy of a long fought war ending. The fact that Edward found his love on that special night is so profound. I really enjoyed this. Thanks a lot :)

WendyT
cocoalvin chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
Oh thank you so much for writing such a beautiful feel good story. And thank you for not changing the characters to E/B. I loved everything about it. The era, the music, the clothes. Well done!
shadowed by passion chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
First- That was hot.

Second- I love you how you fit them together. Rather un-1945's but a very well put together.

(I would still like a video of you dancing around the room)
sydneytwilightmum chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
Well I for one loved this story and it looks as though I might be popping the review cherry on it. Let's see if I can make it a good one...

I don't usually do the whole Edward/Rosalie thing which is probably like most people, however, the way you have written it is perfect E/R. I could not imagine this if you had changed it to E/B. I think you wouldn't have been doing it justice.

I loved the introduction of Jasper & Alice characters by way of the famous picture taken during the end of war celebrations. A perfect visual. When you explained the bar my mind immediately went to Cheers! Good Times!

Loved the description of the girls singing on stage and then when Rosalie came back dressed as the poster girl. The interaction between E/R was believable and I enjoyed it.

The ending section after 9 months was adorable and I'm sure exactly what was happening at that time too!

I hope this review lives up to your expectations and it was ok! See...some people have read it and reviewed now *winks*