Reviews for Blackest Night
Jay Lightning Strike chapter 4 . 2/23/2013
*decides after looking over your profile that best course of action is to review* well I must say that I really enjoyed what you have in this story so far. I do wish you'd update though ((notice I added it to my alerts o3O)) hahaha so that's about it except for one thing: a smily face! :D XD :) ;) ;3 ;3 ;D ;P ;0 -3- -.- o_o
221B Angel chapter 4 . 4/17/2011
Great work so far! I always love it when people take what happens in the books and then change them around a little bit Can't wait to see more of it!
xxDodo chapter 4 . 3/30/2011
Ahh, and I thought myself to be a die-hard RA fan... *looks ashamed*

Of course, Halt would be the rebel :). I'm guessing the 'friend' is probably Crowley, but I love Gilan, too _

Whew, had me a little worried there about Alyss... They're gonna save the other wards too, right? Poor George!

You can review whichever ones of my stories you feel like, and all I ask is your honest opinion of them :). I'm still finding my writing forte, lol.

Keep writing!

-Dodo
acerbicdrunk chapter 4 . 3/27/2011
"blueeyes".. Is that supposed to be one word or 2? Never mind. Anyways... what are you going to do with Horace?
lis.liss.lisss chapter 4 . 3/25/2011
i like it.

read mine: it started with two ?

Did Alyss die?

I am guessing not but...
RoMythe chapter 4 . 3/22/2011
Hey another chappie! Heh, I really like this one. Halt had to be a rebel of course or else he wouldn't have been there at all. ;) Ah, and his friends is probably Crowley? Or maaaybe Gilan? What about him any way? Will we see him?

Anyway, I think your explanations for everything were really good, and you had me there one moment thinking Alyss was dead. Good job!

I'll send you a PM with the details alright? I now have to get ready for school. :/
Gwynei chapter 3 . 3/4/2011
So, I have a question. Is this the end of the story, is Will dead? Or was that mystery man I assume is Halt manage to save him? I like the story, by the way, it seems interesting, but I just want to know. I hope you continue it.
Guest chapter 3 . 2/22/2011
very well written! please update SOON!
MickeyRules chapter 3 . 1/28/2011
Please, Please, please continue this story! I LOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEE it!
Music1nTim3 chapter 2 . 1/13/2011
D WHAT THE-! He just spoke back to HIM! HE'S GONNA DIIIIIIIIIEEEEE!
Music1nTim3 chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
O_O wow...
Lady Maeror chapter 3 . 1/9/2011
I'd rather not point out a fault because then it would ruin it :P Besides, you review a tonne of my stories... would there be a point for others? xD

Anyway... This is for Chapter 2 as well :)

Loving it! It's so chilling and has me gripped as I read it, I seriously can't wait for more. Kudos on a great story!

- Mae.
Samurai don't need angels chapter 3 . 1/8/2011
Ohhhh!
PandasWithBazookas chapter 3 . 1/6/2011
I can't find the mistake! *sigh* oh well didn't have an RA story anyways. NO WILL DONT DIE! He's not gonna die is he? He better not! Kay update soon!
redcup chapter 3 . 1/5/2011
Hmm... Well it could be a grammar mistake. You started some sentences with 'and' which is technically a mistake. The phrase 'heading towards the front doors' should be 'heading toward the front doors', but that seems awfully nit-picky.

The only real thing I could find is that I don't think Will hangs out in an oak tree in the castle yard. I think he climbs a fig tree, but I'm not sure. Anyway, that's the only thing that stood out as wrong when I read it. :P