Reviews for Don't Believe The Hype - OS
ChristyWIX chapter 1 . 12/1/2016
This was very good. I'd wondered, mostly because of the summary, if what he'd done with the numerous girls in high school, was merely foreplay. Yes, it turns out it had been all the things leading up to, yet not including, sex. Kudos to him for setting the strict rules of him being off limits to any women at college. That all his friends even help to ward off the ones that try. I love their connection, in that they feel each other when they are close. I like the idea of you continuing. One, maybe two, more chapters. Just so we can learn what they decide, as she's in school there, and he's across the country. It's worked the past three years but, they've not been together those three years. So a logistics chaoter to have him perhaps do his residency there in Seattle, while she finishes up her degree. Then maybe another chapter, or in the same one, of them telling the family. He needs to learn she wasn't around the family for the last three years, that she'd separated herself from them all. Only keeping Alice around. Speaking of Alice, I really liked that she helped him orchestrate this meet up. Very good story. Thank you.
ForeverRobsessed chapter 1 . 6/10/2014
I really enjoyed it and would love to read the story if you add to it! Please do continue writing :) :)
momma2fan chapter 1 . 2/5/2014
Wow, that was beautiful and heartbreaking all at once. I would love to read this if you made it a multi-chapter fic! Great job!
LOLO 5-0 chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
Poor Bella ,I'm glad he finally admitted his feelings to her ,they are made for each other.
Mysticalgirl01 chapter 1 . 10/11/2013
I loved this story. I really hope you continue writing it, I know it would great.
murmure etoile chapter 1 . 10/9/2013
Beautiful story! I would definitely read the full fledged version...
edla chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
ya baby
Caroleg chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
Really well written one shot. I do hope you continue this story
CSG chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
I read this & ran over looking for the full length story of it, but theres not one! I am now disappointed!
S1203 chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
Type your review here...
Sunnysideup85 chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
Such a beautiful o/s! I truly enjoyed it! It would be amazing as a full length fic. Your writing is beautiful. It was so emotional and I really felt for both of them. Seriously enjoyed it and I can't wait for it to be a full length. :)
cullen sandra chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
What a drama queen. He went to college and she was just a child. Emmett attacking him over bella is just wrong in every way. He can't promise her a relationship with 3000 miles in between. Emmett should have stayed out of it. She was annoyed on her birthday that wasn't there. Then when he turned up, she had to be miss ueber drama queen and slap him. Edward should have walked away and left her childish ass behind
Likeisaid chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
Hope you continue it
That'sMzPeachesTYVM chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
This was really sweet! I'd read it fully drawn out.
There's lots of places you could take this!
cullenlover88 chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
great story, it should sooo be longer