Reviews for Blue and White
isabelG chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
As usual, I love it. :) Actually, I really can't find any excuse that can be so plausible for some of his decisions, especially with Ari and ordering Ziva to kill him. But then again, I would like to believe that he loves Ziva underneath all those questionable decisions. And forgiveness would be a long way for them, I think. I love this. Also the Malachi and Liat scene. :)
EBB and Flow chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
I didn't like the end of the episode either. It was an awkward scene; the flag was a nice touch. The scene didn't give me much closure or make me forgive Eli. As usually great story!
Fed up with this crap chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
Good story but I liked the ending. I'm one of the few who probably wanted them to have a happy ending lol. She's an american yes but that doesn't mean her heart isn't still a david.
pirate-princess1 chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
I love this fanfiction, as another take on Enemies Domestic. But, I disagree that it was a bad ending. Because, I think she needed to forgive her father, even though he is a horrible person, in order to move on and look upon her old life's good times as happy. Because, even though Eli is a terrible person for his actions during the duration of the show, he must've been a good father at least once. And, during the flashbacks, it seemed like he cared that his family had left him.
ThePurpleDragoness chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
I nominate Eli for the Father of the Year Award. Anyone second that nomination?
M E Wofford chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
I won't sue.

hehe

You built a story around our email conversation - that is WAY COOL!

And a darned good story at that!

I like your insight into Eli!
mightymousestapler chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
Enjoyed your story very much and I liked the way you, (and to an extent the NCIS writers) portrayed Eli as a flawed man but not a heartless monster.

As Eli said, he has to think of the needs of a nation - does he really have the right to send someone else's child into a situation that he would not send his own child into? Would Ziva want or allow him treat her differently in that regard? Perhaps that's why Ziva was so well-trained - the only real protection he could afford her.

I believe that, like Malachi, Ziva could have chosen not to continue with the ill-fated mission in Somalia. That choice was hers and not Eli's. And although we have been led to believe otherwise, could the "unusually high Mossad presence" in Somalia have been Eli looking for his daughter?

Like many aspects of this wonderful show, we may never have the real answers. So although we have quite diferent views on the situation, I did enjoy your story.