Reviews for A Thoroughly Average Boy
lavatay chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
Nice one )
Thank you!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
This fic is so lovely and hopeful!

You're amazing!
midlifecrisses chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
WOW I can never get enough of Karofsky! Loved it!
zigzagzoom94 chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
I'm really glad there was a happy ending, this story made me very emotional.
Krystal chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
This is absolutely fantastic. Thank you so much for sharing this story. :)
RebeccaSeverusSnape chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
This was wonderful, I'm so glad I found your stories because they are amazing and I really like your writing style. I really enjoyed reading this, especially the bit at the beginning when they were all younger-it was a nice touch so very well done :)
XxBurning RosexX chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
I am in love with this story. Dave is a character that many people try to delve into, but you did a mystery like him justice. Personally I don't know whether this was heading towards the "Kurtofsky" route, but even as a Klaine shipper at heart, the story is lovely.

Rosie
TrulyShadowKissed chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
Terrific story. I really enjoyed reading it.
Kironomi chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
Oh, this fic actually made me tear up. The way you wrote all those moments, so important to Dave...His inner voice...It was all very spot-on.

And that last part melted my heart!

Lovely fic indeed.
Jubilee3 chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
There aren't words for how much I enjoyed this. Thanks for the great read!
Joyful chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
This made me cry.
emily chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
oh my god, i loved this story so so so much 3 brilliant job!
Reader1148 chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
I absolutely love this story. It was one of the first Dave stories I read and it is just fabulous. I love the little glimmer of hope at the end, where Dave is finally able to be himself.

I was hoping you'd allow me to podfic this story? I podfic over on livejournal under the name diane_mckay if you want to check it out.
Angie38 chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
What a wonderful story! Ijust came across your writing and I plan to read all of it! I'm from centra florida and as soon as I saw St Pete I knew you would be talking about the Dali museum. What a great place.
F. Jane chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
oh wow. this was so beautiful, so well done. it's been a while since i've read a GOOD dave stary. i really think that the character is a beautiful person just tormented by a BIG secret and i think you were able to to pull that through. thank you. plase keep them comming :)
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »