Reviews for What It Takes
Powers -s- Overwhelming chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
Okay, okay. At first, I thought I could escape the really horrible Amian in the fandom... But no... Anyways, just as a pointer-outer, Amian REALLY only works in The Clue Hunt, but not so much in CvV, 'cause Ian's rarely in it and the two don't really have a crush on each other anymore. It's mostly Evamy and Jamy. I literally have like no idea what Maximum Ride is, so I can't help you to keep your characters IC on that. Besides, the Cahills wouldn't move into Maryland, but I guess you can go do whatever you want; it's your story.

The cliche-ness will never end... T.T D:

-Powers(ss)
Guest chapter 2 . 2/14/2013
Please update! Please please please please please!
Guest chapter 2 . 8/15/2012
Were's Amy?
Guest chapter 2 . 7/3/2012
wow...its been so since you updated...
it's intereting...the story, i mean...but dont hold out on us readers and keep updating:)) we're curious and excited so please dont leave us hanging...
i rather like this...so update soon! :D
-aly
Guest chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
red your site... and let me say..'it is long!'...know the speeding story..from ...so with you in liking taylor swift (i like both taylor..the boy and the girl)...and max ride and 39 clues...(fang and max!, ian and amy!) and also harry potter (draco and ginny forever!)...i also like twilight but i absolutely love the host...cuz of wanda and ian...but if ur the kind of girl more into action i recommend reading "the mediator by meg cabot" , "Artemis fowl"-though it has no love story..i think- , "the gallagher series by ally carter" , "the squad by jennifer lynn barnes"...and i cant think of more since im getting excited about reading your story...will review if i like it:))
-aly
Liberty Ave chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
OK. one word. FAVORITES! XD

~MADgrl XP
cinnberrytrix chapter 2 . 5/16/2011
HEY! COME ON UPDATE! PLEASE !
QuisImmortalis chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
Introduction was definitely too long. And why are they getting married? Just asking. Other than that, it's really good.
hr611 chapter 2 . 4/4/2011
hello again yeah just curious right, are they are all 16 in the chapter? cos that's so young T.T

if not, how many years later was this set? (:
Hr611 chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
nice long chapter! (:

who's Andy?
LovePrism chapter 2 . 3/13/2011
Hey! I'm really sorry. I tried to read it, but I just couldn't. It's not you or the story-just the fact that it's a crossover. Again, I'm sorry!
coolkitty154 chapter 2 . 3/5/2011
heyy i like the new chapter, max sounds just like she does in the book haha. a few grammar issues here and there but otherwise its good! (:
Bones Sparkington chapter 2 . 3/4/2011
I wasn't in it at all! Otherwise very good
Faxisthegreatest123 chapter 2 . 3/1/2011
I liked that chapter a lot, actually. Max was a bit OOC, but just enough for her to still be herself, if that makes sense. Like, you described her as a little bit girly than usual withouth going too overboard. It was a really nice balance. I'd like to see you continue this.
Madrigal-in-training chapter 2 . 3/1/2011
I feel bad for Fang. he has no idea that marriageshackles for life that even flying won't get you out of. I can't wait to see Amy get ready though. Natalie would probably insist on getting a professional team to get her ready and someone would end up shoved into a dark closet. Someone always gets shoved into a dark closet. I really like this chapter.