Reviews for The Ghosts of Christmas Past
VanInBlack chapter 5 . 12/30/2010
This was such a wonderful ending! I throroughly enjoyed reading it, as well as the whole story!

Wouldn't say no to another sequel! Maybe with Bridget in it?
black widow mistress chapter 5 . 12/27/2010
Loved it! :D absolutely awesome!
Kelly21us chapter 5 . 12/27/2010
Omg! That was totally one of the beat stories I have ever read. I really hoe you post more of this pairing! They are awesome because you can use your imagination more to explain their mysterious past, present, and of course, future! Lol.. I hope you had a merry Christmas and that you will have a happy new year!

Happy writing!

Kelly
MaryEllen1960 chapter 5 . 12/27/2010
Do I want more? Heck YES I want more. I want to see Bridget and Dave meet...I want to see Max and his relationship with Bridget...I want the team to see Strauss act like a human being...

Oh, please...

Mary Ellen
agsmith chapter 5 . 12/27/2010
Loved it!

I would love to read more of these three.
Tokala chapter 5 . 12/27/2010
"More tea?"

"No thank you. This one is bad enough."

Brilliant! PML!

Absolutely loved it!

And I need more of your Erin Dave Jason stuff!
p95000 chapter 5 . 12/27/2010
I liked the background between Rossi and Strauss. Love to see a story about Rossi and his daughter meeting for the first time.
VanInBlack chapter 4 . 12/22/2010
Loved the flashback, and what we've learned about Erin's and Dave's background!

Fantastic chapter again!
VanInBlack chapter 3 . 12/22/2010
How can one man, who's said to be a legendary profiler, can come up with something so... stupid? David Rossi seriously needs to work on his methods!

Great chapter!
Gemenied chapter 4 . 12/21/2010
Let me guess - real life gives you loads of inspiration these days. I mean all that snow, of course ;)

Anyway, so Rossi is even more of a coward (and I guess, Erin as well) than they let on? And where will it all lead?

More soon, please.
twoBQ23 chapter 4 . 12/20/2010
I love the backround in this one! You did a really nice job, but you have got to stop hanging me off the edge! Please update soon! I can't wait to read more of your fantastic work. Thanks :)

2bq
Tokala chapter 4 . 12/20/2010
Loved it!

"And tonight Murphy's law had given her the rest..."

Kommt mir irgendwie bekannt vor, hehe... ;-)

"I'm not worried," she lied. - "Just unhappy with the situation."

Ha, I'll have to remember that one!

And Rossi may be Bridget's dad? Things are getting interesting... and I love the flashbacks you write to give a background...

more!
black widow mistress chapter 4 . 12/20/2010
Loved it! Great chapter! :D
kelly21us chapter 4 . 12/19/2010
AAHHHH! Rossi is soooo stupid! Didn't he want to know what happened to her? She takes off into the snow and he just shuts his phone off! How horrible...but this is such an awesome story! I love it! Will Rossi and Strauss end up back together? Cuz that would be amazing!

-Kelly

Happy Writing & Merry Christmas!
p95000 chapter 3 . 12/15/2010
Real original names Stacy used in her book for Rossi, Jason and Erin. I liked the fact Strauss talked about her daughter.

I hope nothing bad happens to Erin. Love the Erin Jason and Dave triangle.