Reviews for The Captured Consultant
d1x1lady chapter 1 . 5/7/2014
Love it!
sybil branson jr chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
So dhabeogkvnw omg good! I loved the scenario... and Sherlock finally has feelings?! "I'm not the man you want to date." Agh! Just so good, and I could actually see this being a canon episode. Minus the kissing of course. But wouldn't that be nice..
PhoenixFeather0198 chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
Loved it this story is brilliant! I like the woven-in Johnlock theme, but the way you've written it is not as explicit as it could be - well done! :)
marketeerbubbles chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
Awesome story!
CharmingKarma chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
This was fantastic! Seriously, everything from the plot to the characterizations to the way we see John's enotions, it's all bloody brilliant! Thanks so much for writing, cheers!
itsravensfault chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
I'll give you my exact reaction to this story.. "Hol... Holy crap that was that was good."
Phoenix.Writing chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
This was a very interesting read. I suspected it might be a twisted matchmaking scheme by Mycroft, but over a month seemed a bit excessive, even for him. I'm amused that Sherlock worked it out from inside the room-but of course he did-and liked that Lestrade wanted to be in on the rescue.

If it wasn't quite a sensory deprivation tank, it was awfully close for Sherlock, and I'm so glad that he came out of it in one piece; I don't think he would have done nearly so well without John.

Sherlock helping John to try to break out was touching and the perfect prelude to their kissing.

Thanks for sharing. _
Acuna Magnus Bane chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
i loved it. good work.
Jessy.Loveheart chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
Love it~!

Grtz
minlin chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
Ok, I'll admit I never even thought of suspecting Althea. I thought either Moriarty was up to some very weird form of torture or that Mycroft was trying a very, very weird form of matchmaking.
grannysknitting chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
heh - cute

i like that lestrade was all matter of fact with them
adriennevalhalla chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
This story could've easily been like every other 'kidnapped' story, but I'm so glad you made it original and unique. You did a fantastic job capturing a great deal of emotional change and time passage within few words. It is very succinct-just the right amount of description without wasting any words. As the previous reviewer stated, I also love the division by hours. From the readers prospective seeing the amount of hours really hits home how long they have been trapped. Much more so than simply stating that number of days would have. Thanks for writing this! Would love to read more from you.
applepie2334 chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
That was really cute! So. . . it was Mycroft that found them? Or trapped them? I liked how it was divided by hours. :D