Reviews for For This We Thank
DELETED ACCOUNT 10123 chapter 7 . 3/7/2011
Loved it!
lilawonder chapter 6 . 1/23/2011
Intense! Can't wait to read more!
Guest chapter 6 . 1/11/2011
Damn, are you doing good with the medical details on this. :)

I'm very finicky and very much a nitpicker when it comes to medical details and terminology. (Because I'm a massage therapist, I've got both sides of healing engaged - western & eastern medicine and terminology all running amok in my head. *lol*)

You've got me hooked and I hope to read more of this one soon! :)
Din7 chapter 6 . 1/10/2011
love it please update
kenziecaffrey chapter 6 . 1/8/2011
Wow. That was quite a chapter. I can't wait to read the next chapter. I really hope Neal is gonna be alright!
csimesser1 chapter 6 . 1/8/2011
that was good can't wait to read what happens next
Gloworm41 chapter 6 . 1/7/2011
Things are looking grim for our favorite con. Love the way that Peter got the information that he needed and was off to see Neal. Great job - please update soon.
DELETED ACCOUNT 10123 chapter 6 . 1/7/2011
Poor Neal! Hopefully, his sexxiness will be okay. Though, scars do add that bad-boy look. ;D

govgal chapter 6 . 1/7/2011
Great chapter. LOL. I loved this: "You have to personally request the right to croak at least two weeks prior to the event, in triplicate and signed by your immediate supervisor. Since the immediate supervisor is me, I can say permission to croak is denied."
collarchick chapter 6 . 1/7/2011
Poor Nealie... :( unhappy times ahead.
JeanneZ84 chapter 6 . 1/7/2011
Wow! This is so tragic and everything.

I do like how Peter refers to Neal as his little brother.

Stroma chapter 6 . 1/7/2011
Great chapter.
peppe1951 chapter 6 . 1/7/2011
I really want to know that the owners of those vicious dogs prosecuted to the fullest...stupid jerks to let their dogs run free...and the doctor had better not let Neal die
Lauri3n chapter 5 . 1/6/2011
This is excellent!
JeanneZ84 chapter 5 . 1/6/2011
This is a wonderful story.I cant wait to find out more.

Update soon.