Reviews for Once Upon a Time
Adorable.
hipsandhallways chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
That was very cute 3
lkfra chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
wow, your fic was great! I liked the interactions between Rachel and Kurt, they were fun (and original, wich is always a plus in my book)
deleted9 chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
Soo adorable! I love the new friendship of sorts between Rachel and Kurt - it's a lot of fun! Great job!
abbylabby chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
There is SO nothing sad about staying inside on a saturday evening to watch Disney movies! Especially with the guy you love, my my, they are just too adorable for their own good.

Rachel was really likeable here, which makes a nice change.

Loved the flashback-y bits

But as always when Kurt and Blaine are concerned, I feel the need to say "Get a move on and kiss him already" xD which is in no way a critizism of your story, it's just that I want it to happen, preferably yesterday ;D

Anway, in short, I loved your story.
CaliforniaHills7 chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH THIS IS SO CUTE. .! faljsdfljsfskdf;dskf ;D
xxKeelinxx chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
I really liked this story ) It was very cute.
Bumlets girl chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
Adorable! this was really cute :) yay for sappy, but adorable stories! this was really cute!
Always With Amy chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
Super-cute. Poor Finn. X,D
ani-chan24 chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
Absolutely adorable. I really liked the Rachel!Kurt friendship aspect, and I can honestly picture Kurt and Blaine sitting on a couch just wasting the day watching Disney movies.

Very cute, great job!
Kurtsie chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
D'awwww, very fluffy and adorable, we love fluffy and adorable! Especially when you add Disney and Darren Criss into the mix, since they kind of go together, don't they? _
Murgy31 chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
I loved this!
Fallen Upon chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
Zetta good!
Cheye13 chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
That was adorable, of course. I loved the Disney touch :)
A.E.Snooks chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
Hahahahaha, I love this! Rachael is awesome and poor Kurtie's just too flabbergasted. It was such a cute story to read: and Blaine's crush on Mulan...adorable.

Thanks so much.