Reviews for Our First Meeting
Charles E Addams chapter 1 . 7/29/2015
This is very adorably put together. With the innocence Rapunzel would have had after 18 years locked away, this is pretty close to what I assumed she thought upon first seeing him.
Now, for technical aspects, I saw no outstanding grammatical or spelling errors, so good on that, my dear.
Full stars for cuteness and proper English

~Armand
elsawestergaard chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
I did like it. It was very good, and you captured Rapunzel as being naive very well. Good job. :)

EugeneLoverRapunzel
BillyBuddy1209 chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
OMG! AMAZING!
believe-you-can chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
Yo, I'm not reading it till you spell Rapunzel's name right!
1000GreenSun chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
Oooh, that was good! Love it! C:
Roz Under Pressure chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
I loved Rapunzel's full PoV over the incident. Your writing is very good, descriptive, without being boring or purple. I think you got Rapunzel (SHE IS SO CUTE *-*) and even Pascal very well, ever with all my information about their personalitys comes from me spoiling myself about the movie XD

Overall, a highly enjoyable fic. Very good XD.

PS: I think the "Tangled" is already open for posting. It just needs one Fanfic to apear. I belive you're up to the task!
BanannaSlapz517 chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
This had good description! I liked this movie a lot too. Can't wait for there to be a section for this one.
ollieu chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
OMG, you're a great visual writer. Please carry this fanfic on because I'm absolutely loving it and of course, I love Tangled, plus I haven't seen anyone do a fanfic for it apart from you yet!