Reviews for Concordia discors
Renae chapter 5 . 2/6
I remember reading this story ages ago and I absolutely loved it! I was so upset when you decided not to continue and was hoping y might have done in the last couple of years - please update this story again, I can't wait to read more of it! :)
Untoldtitan27 chapter 5 . 9/9/2012
Please! Write more! I wanna see how this turnsnout! Please!
Love,
Luna
Joy Blue chapter 5 . 8/7/2012
I love this! I hope, hope, hope that there is an update soon! Very intriguing with Yuffie going back and forth in the world that she knows, to the world in which she is married to Squall.
CupofTeaforAliceandHatter chapter 5 . 5/15/2012
It'd be nice if you could update this. What's post so far, is good.
delipig chapter 5 . 1/6/2012
HOLYHNNGGGGG Please just keep updating and this story, while it sometimes get confusing in how she strays from parallel lives, is really interesting and I'm absolutely in love ;-;/
Seeker of Memories chapter 5 . 6/14/2011
hi ive reviewed for your other story blind indsticnt im liv. you so need to update
kiwi chapter 5 . 4/19/2011
I was so excited when I found out you finally came back from your hiatus! I've been reading your stories for forever, and I absolutely love your writing! Keep writing, because I can't wait for Chapter 6! :3
KlonoaDreams chapter 5 . 4/16/2011
Dear god, I just LOVE that last line! This story is really awesome...now the only this I hate is that I'm going to have to wait for an update of this story...at least the wait will be SO worth it...it always is when a story is THAT good. Keep up the good work!
l0v3s1ckf00l chapter 5 . 1/1/2011
MKAYS...

1)hope your shoulder gets better soon!

2) i cant wait for you to update again!

3)this is an awesome, and i feel bad for yuffie since she's getting tossed around so much haha. i want to find out which one is real for her, and which "reality" really isnt one...

as always, update soon,please :)
Nandi chapter 5 . 1/1/2011
Haha, Yuffie's a bit like me in avoiding work...though I've never gone quite as far as she has. xD I especially love the contrast between Squall and Leon.

And lovely last line.

I do hope your shoulder gets better - sounds very painful. Take your time, I have no doubt the updates will be worth the wait. :D
AmbivalentAngyl chapter 5 . 1/1/2011
Love it! Perfect ending too!
WishingDreamer5 chapter 5 . 12/31/2010
As always, this was extremely amusing and well-written. I hope you'll update sooner than you've said.
always-kh chapter 5 . 12/31/2010
rofl. loved the ending bit there.
SanctumAsylum chapter 5 . 12/31/2010
Aw, I'm sorry to hear that! I hope your shoulder gets better! But no matter how long it takes ya, I'll be waiting for an update. ;D just take it slow and relax.
PrimaryColour chapter 4 . 12/28/2010
This story is so interesting and unique! It really makes me wonder if our Yuffie switched places with their Yuffie, or is it just a dream? Which brings up one other question...are there two Yuffies? If so, where did the other one go?

Can't wait to see what happens next!