Reviews for Classroom
PiptheSnake chapter 1 . 1/23/2014
Ignoring yourself is probably better than arguing. This is good, and I only found one 'fecked', as you put it, tense. :D I loved it
lionfish chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
Hey, I think most of us would be just as happy reading a fanfic about lady-loving. Go ahead and write one. If you don't have a story to base your fic off of, you can always just write it about The Sims.

You're a good writer; the only things that bothered me in this were technicalities (such as where commas go in quotation marks and when to use them).
demoncookie8D chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
question? Why didn't you finish it? I really like this story & it started off really well. I hope you update soon.
crazyhippo23 chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
I think that was very good for a first time! The ending kinda just stopped but other then that I liked it.
Amara Sessh chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
happy ending? yes

loved it
Julia chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
I liked it. For a never been kissed lesbian, that was really good. Actually, for a gay prostitute that was good (yea, that's supposed to be a compliment). Though I fully expect some Luna/ginny smut pieces from you in the future! *stern look* pretty please...? Lol. Either way, I love what you've got! And I'm favoring you on my computer in case you write more. Which you should.
KayleeJohn chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
hottt! But i wonder... who's the top and who's the bottom...?
Lunamari101 chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
really liked the story, wish it was more than a one-shot but hey i'll take what i can get of these two ;)
KiSaurousRex chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
o.o ah-mazingggggg! this was so friggin hawt. no lie. it was pretty-ly written too lol. keep it up :)
hollyhocks09 chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
haha i liked i! kinda ovouds it was ur first fick, it was rushed plot wise but hey, its smut :) i like it though!yay for gay pride!
howlingwolf13 chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
the plot was great,i really like it. you did really well for your first fic. you have to many comma's and and's plus you have a few spelling mistakes... but other wise its great
Alt3etf chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
Nice plot but there were too many connectives, too many ands and too many commas. Sometimes readers like to read broken sentences and you dont always have to say their names after they speak use adjectives. It was hot 'specially for a first try.