Reviews for It's You And Me Now
ImAshley17 chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
That escalated too fast for me. It was George's first real time with Fred. It should have been a lot more passionate. Also, the four-play should have been more pronounced.
Xiaolin101 chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
Plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz continue this. Oh my gosh I think I just queefed in my pants
seheronelves chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
Very sweet :) And extremely... Yeah...
Wednessday chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
Ok so I was Reading this right and my cousin is sitting accross from me and at the point where fred and George interupted the story I started laughing and couldn't stop and my cousin gave me this weird look and said " what" and I was like " nothing " and I think she rolled her eyes at me before she went back to her book and totally had this look on her face that was totally the look of " okay then" but anyways great story XD
Du'Gray chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
Amazing - stunning. I liked how you added the random interruptions to, not many people can get away with doing it, but it was really funny. I cannot find one thing wrong with this. 3
He-Who-Must-Be-Read chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
Haha! So cute :) not what I expected. Although, it was a bit rushed :( You should write some more for it or maybe lengthen it a bit...Yummy yaoi goodness is appreciated
Arkenshield chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
not a single fuck was given xD

omg I lovee this couple!
Raven Brin Wood chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
This is my reaction reading this:

Hmmm. I think I should rather like to indulge in a guilty pleasure of reading Fred and George fanfic at 5:30 am.

*whistles contently, surveying the list of stories*

This looks promising.

*Begins reading*

Thoughts:

1. DAMNIT! WILL ONE OF THEM JUST MAKE A DAMN MOVE (2 seconds later)...well...that was a move...

2. Oh my...

3. *reads out loud the little interruption and then laughs...and then I fell off of my bed*

4. Freddykins...heehee

5. What...What...What...MORE

I don't know why I felt I had to make this super long, and I know it's not all that constructive. I suppose from a writer's stance I COULD say that this could have lasted a little bit longer, plot-wise. What did Hermione say to get the twins there? What is the relationship between George and Hermione? It seems like they are best friends. Why did Fred fall so fast and so suddenly, and how was he able to come to terms with all of the taboo of the situation so quickly? These are just a few questions I would ask myself while I was editing. Although, in all honesty, I love writing myself in as narrator, along with the characters. :)
abarai-kun chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
yummy ;D la la loved it~
Yuuki Sakurai chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
I love this too much :) Very yummy, I LOVE Fred and George!
Spinning-In-Infinity chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
Totally hot fic! My favourite HP pairing right now and definitely one of the best I've read so far. Nice job! *thumbs up*
cfsizz chapter 1 . 11/26/2010