Reviews for Unfaithful
Puggle chapter 7 . 6/23/2013
This is a really gorgeous piece
Ulura chapter 7 . 10/26/2012
As bad as it is I adore the stories where Mycroft loves John but John is with Sherlock! This was so sweet!
Rangerskirt chapter 7 . 2/13/2012
The idea is good, the writing isn't too bad. But you should probably space those paragraphs better in some of the chapters. It can be an eye sore to read along that huge paragraph and if you lose your place.
zevbaldwin chapter 7 . 12/25/2011
Wonderful!
m chapter 7 . 11/7/2011
cry poor mycroft
Insane Liam chapter 5 . 9/22/2011
I loved this story, but please would you give mycroft a happy ending, too?

It isn't his fault, that John's too stupid to see and accept his own feelings. I wouldn't want poor Mycroft hurt because of that. perhabs you could write a litte Mycroft/Lestrade sequel for this?

cheeseisthebestevr chapter 5 . 8/10/2011
good god, poor john must have emotional whiplash
millypink chapter 7 . 4/4/2011
poor mycroft... he has his umberellas and... well just brollies... let this carry on... a chapter of mycroft cursing sherlock and mycroft. he could have an umburella like sherlocks skull which he talks to and ... yha im rambleing..
Shay Blair chapter 7 . 1/3/2011
Oh, that was such a good ending. It was sweet and sour, sweet with the love between John and Sherlock, sour with the break-up. There were occasionally OOC moments in this story, but you've done it wonderfully most of the time. I definately enjoyed reading this story, and am happy with how the pairing turned out.

A job well done. A job very well done, I'll miss this story but the ending was beautiful.
Autumn Mistress chapter 7 . 12/31/2010
Awww :'(

Mycroft, I would hug you right now, if I weren't afraid of the British Secret Service.

Damn it, I don't care! *runs up and hugs Mycroft, then runs away*

This is so sad on Mycroft's part :(

I do hope you continue soon, I want to see what he does.
Cryptic Nymph chapter 7 . 12/29/2010
*sobs* MYCROFT! NOOO! The poor little lamb (Crap, I'm turning into my grandmother *headdesk*)! I hope he can forget John and go make out with Lestrade... Ah, that would make everything better :P Great, as usual :)
AL0LT0 chapter 7 . 12/28/2010
o this is so hart wrenching and beautifully written!
Cryptic Nymph chapter 6 . 12/18/2010
OOO Tense! NEEDS MOAR. The slash dragon is a-roaring.
AL0LT0 chapter 6 . 12/17/2010
o no

i cant wait for the next chapter!
MyelleWhite chapter 5 . 12/9/2010
Don't take this as critisim cuz I really love the story but I think u need to slow down a bit. The scene where Sherlock thought John was dead should have been more than a few lines...

Other than the pace, the story is incredible. It's super cute Nd funny at times too.

I love a jealous Sherlock.

-MW