Reviews for Broken Down
heredia chapter 1 . 3/9
veryy good written and caucht up misery
Mimimikan chapter 6 . 12/3/2012
Interesting...What is this secret organization? VFD? xD I feel sorry for Kanou san :(
Update soon! I hope this is one of these stories that Ayase is Ayame's next victim to be sold as a geisha and Kanou (my hero) saves him...But I know that it's not :P waiting to read more! Like it so far :3
Guest chapter 6 . 11/29/2012
LOVE IT! can't wait for the next chapter!
none of your bes chapter 5 . 10/31/2012
do u have the manga
Danny Phantom's Lover chapter 6 . 7/5/2012
Damn! This story just gets heavier and heavier.
Danny Phantom's Lover chapter 5 . 7/5/2012
Kanou is going to figure it out. I can just tell by the way the story just a little tense.
Danny Phantom's Lover chapter 4 . 7/4/2012
That's early even for me
Danny Phantom's Lover chapter 3 . 7/3/2012
Kanou is going to be pissed when he finds out who Ayase went with, I can feel it in my veins.
Danny Phantom's Lover chapter 2 . 7/3/2012
Why does her name sound like Ayase's?
Lovethisstory chapter 6 . 5/30/2012
Please Please Update! This story is great and getting really interesting! I totally loved how you write and how you work with the characters in the story! XD Ayame rock and Ayase is totally my favorite character! XD Anyway, I am looking forward to the next update and do please update soon! :D
XX chapter 6 . 3/28/2012
R u going to make a happy ending? Please continue, ur doing fine. I'm really curious with the ending :3
Guest chapter 6 . 1/30/2012
OMG! THAT ROCKED YOU RAE AN EXCELENT WRIGHTER! Although you might want to consider grammar and spell check! Hahaha! But any way cool story! I loved it! 5 's!
blisblop chapter 6 . 12/23/2011
This kid is really easily put off by this 's almost stupid about it.I've never read this manga. maybe that's IC? Thank You.
Jessica G chapter 5 . 11/10/2011
This ch. was not lame at all. in fact i loved it. your an amazing writer and i hope u update soon. the other chs. were awsome also by the way. like i said i hope u continue soon. thanks for the story!
Saphireanime chapter 5 . 10/15/2011