Reviews for The Snow is Falling, Agent Burke is Calling
JackiLeigh chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
Awww! Too sweet! I love that El likes Neal and Mozzie so well. This story made me smile. I may have to start a Thanksgiving story now. Thanks for the inspiration.
thethreebroomsticks69 chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
Very cute. I like the subtle nuances you put in. :)
Duffy1 chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
Don't know how I missed this one, but I did. Glad to catch it late rather than never. Good job
ilovemyboys chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
Awww, I really liked this. It was touching.

Any chance you wanna write a fanfic where Neal gets drunk and Mozzie has to take him home? Or both Neal and Mozzie are drunk and Neal gets a call from Peter who figures out what's going on and picks them up? Tee hee! I have been waiiiting for that fanfic! You would be a wonderful fanfic writer for that with your talent..._

Thanks, and great story!
daria chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
Nice fic! I really liked it, the strong sense of friendship and warmth. And I like all the details like Moz' lactose intolerance and Peter nagging them not to feed Satchmo. I hope you write more.
Wondo chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
Ahh ... nice Thanksgiving story. Really enjoyed the sentiment. I think you captured the personalities quite nicely.
cleared account 02 chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
Awww... very nice. _ Not overly schmoopy (yay!) and very in character. Loved Mozzie's goatee and his quoting spree.

I hope to see more White Collar fics from you in the future!

Oh, and you left the 't' of in 'Agent' in the title.
PEMDAS chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
awesome fic! loved Mozzie's quoting spree!
govgal chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
Very nice. I really enjoyed it please update soon!
Lalala chapter 1 . 11/25/2010