Reviews for The Six Sires
crazymonkeylover11111111 chapter 6 . 5/7/2014
why didn't you finish? i was really enjoying it :((
Anonymous chapter 6 . 8/19/2013
I really love this story and the concept! Keep going. It's one of my favorites and I would love to see more of it. Good luck with your writing.
TheOddAngel chapter 2 . 7/3/2013
nice
CatnipGreenieOnFire chapter 6 . 5/8/2013
i like this please continue x
Red red red ribbon chapter 5 . 5/19/2012
Intresting, update soon please :D
Caza101 chapter 6 . 5/19/2012
update soon!x! D!
ThisIsWhatEveryoneIsThinking chapter 5 . 3/17/2012
wait wait wait woah woah hold up...not enough background here...do they get to keep the babies? or do they haul em off like cattle after? I'm really confused. and this don't seem very "hunger games-y" is this supposed to be district 13 a long time ago or whatttt? and this could definitely be a successful thing on its own...reminds me of the movie "The Island"
Obversa chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
"They were named Edward, Clyde, Cedric, Oakley, Ulysses and Hudson."

Hahaha, reminds me of Troy, Twilight, Annie Oakley, and Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire.

"Today, my friend, Royal (The Royal Oak), is being bred to a Ulysses male rumored to be named Oliver (Jet's Black Fire). Oh, I didn't mention we had registered names? Sorry. We do. My registered name is Oak's River Shadow. Nifty, isn't it?"

Sounds far too disturbingly like horse registered names and breeding...then again, I suppose the capitol treats any outsiders akin to animals.

Otherwise a very well-written and interesting story. I look forward to reading the next chapter.
carojeans chapter 5 . 12/5/2011
amazinngggggggg please write more!
SoftRains chapter 5 . 8/2/2011
It's an interesting storyline, and I'm pretty impressed by this since I usually don't like it when people make up characters. Keep up the good work :)
carojeans chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
this storys really good. chapter 2's kinda graphic, but you warned us, so it's fair... right? I really like the whole 6 sires idea tho :)

o and btw im writing for the hunger games too, but mines the 100th hunger games, so basically what if the rebellion didnt work... its really good check it out and please REVIEW

my usernames carojeans and well i only have one story so... anywayy check it out :)
I.Walk.Threw.Walls chapter 5 . 3/19/2011
Lol this chapter was nice _ Update soon
Bookworm2795 chapter 4 . 12/28/2010
I liked it. I think it's just a tad boring. But the idea is very good. The story is written well, perfectly descriptive but not repetitive. It goes at a good pace, not to fast or slow. Good job, and I'm looking forward to more :)
greeneyes1997 chapter 4 . 12/14/2010
I realy enjoyed this story so far plaes hury and write more :)

:):):):):):):):):) PPPPLLLLEEEEAAAASSSSEEEE