Reviews for Red and Black
Guest chapter 10 . 3/19/2015
Love it! Hope you would write more story of firo and luck.
OneDayPineapple chapter 10 . 4/5/2014
Cool! I like it
Juan Pujol Garcia chapter 4 . 4/15/2013
I love the Les Miserables references in the titles And thank you for writing this, the Baccano! section here is starved for affection...please update soon?
PleiadesWolfe chapter 10 . 7/23/2012
This was good and I know it's been over a year now, but you should totally write the epilogue. The end of your story has me thinking about them as little kids and I bet they were so cute and now I want to read a story about them as children.
PleiadesWolfe chapter 4 . 7/23/2012
Getting everyone back on the train with two new additions. What does Vino have planed?
SkittleTongue chapter 10 . 9/18/2011
I liked this. It was kinda like the show. Going back and forth between people. It was good. Buuuut, there was no kiss. *sadface* ah well. *shurgs* it was still good.
Whisky Whisk chapter 10 . 7/1/2011
Aaaw. It's done! :(

I have greatly enjoyed reading this fic. And yes, I think you should make a continuation of this story. This time with more Luck/Firo interaction. Haha. XD
Emil Lime chapter 10 . 6/30/2011
so much yaoi and romance it's almost painful! (hits head against computer in frustration) But despite the fact I hate both of those categories, you managed to keep me interested in the story until the very end. I did like the story and I especially liked Claire...he's very...well, Claire (which is a good thing, ja?). Anyway, I really liked the part where Luck confronted Ladd (just a hint, I would love to see some more confrontation with Luck and Ladd because you write them both so well, just saying). Either way, a good story and I really like your writing style. It's nice and simple, but describes the scene very well. :D Anyway, other than the fact I hate yaoi and romance, I'm very pleased with this story and would happily read an epilogue! :D I was starting to think that you would never finish it, but I'm really glad you did. I do agree that the ending seems kind of rushed (almost forced) so an epilogue would be great! But what would be even greater is another story with Luck in it! :D Just saying. ANYWAY congrats on finishing the story and managing to keep me in it and even getting me to suggest it to OrangePotato (because she loves, and I mean LOVES, yaoi). :D

Happy writing in the future!

-Emil Lime

ps: WRITE MORE! XD
orangepotato chapter 10 . 6/29/2011
OMG, yes! I was so freakishly happy when I found this in my inbox! I can honestly say I was very excited!

You did a great job with writing an ending. It was long enough and ending most things rather nicely.

That being said, I did think that Claire and Ladd's fight wouldn't have ended just because Luck and Firo were there. I thought that part was a bit strange, especially with how you'd painted the characters before. It seemed a bit out of character for the both of them, but maybe you'll touch on that in the next chapter(that you need to write!). You also did say that they'd probably still try to kill each other, so at least you didn't write them completely out of character. Just keep that in mind for the future stories you write(and should write!).

Other than that, I loved the Luck/Firo at the end! :D They're one of my favorite couples, so I'm always excited when there's fanfiction about them, and I have to say, you wrote them rather well. They were believable as well. My only issue with them was I wish you had taken some time to back track and show them as children having feelings for each other. I can obviously see that happening, but it would have added to the storytelling. Otherwise, I really loved it! It was so cute and fluffy! My personal wish would have been to have Firo, while Luck was stumbling over how to explain things, go up and kiss him! I probably would have died, but I've been reading to much yaoi I think. :D It's more realistic for them to ease into the relationship. I LOVED the holding hands and hug at the end! It was so adorable! Also, you made them interact without getting them out of character, so well done!

Overall, I've loved this story. You have great storytelling abilities as well a skill at writing characters. I'd love to read more stuff from you, so you should continue writing chapter stories. It's been awesome to read this story and I can't wait for the next chapter(that I'm just going to assume you're going to write because I really, really, really want more of this story and more Luck/Firo). Keep up the amazing work and keep writing! I hope to see more of your work in the future.

Thanks for the amazing read,

Orangepotato

ps: Write another chapter!

pps: Write anther story!
Whisky Whisk chapter 9 . 6/21/2011
Hi, hello. :3

This fic honestly is quite lovely. I love the way you write, it's very smooth, and I'm so glad that you wrote a fix for this overlooked pairing. And they look so cute together! There are very few fics for this pairing. *Sigh. Good job, by the way! :D

Patiently waiting for the next chapter.
ZeroPanda chapter 9 . 3/31/2011
Aw, ending soon? Oh well. I still love it :3
Emil Lime chapter 9 . 3/31/2011
WooHoo! another update! It's sad it's gonna be the last chapter next time XC but all good fanfics must end. I will be looking forward to the update! XD and poor vino! he's been left alone to deal with Ladd! What will happen! oh, you better not kill of vino or else...*rips barbie doll in half...yes, i went there* JK. Either way, update soon. oh! and I decided to re-write one part for u...just for kicks (since i'm not a yoai fan, remember)

Vino grinned. "Go ahead, Luck. Tell him. Unless you want me to."

Luck paled a little, sparing a glance at Firo, who still had confusion written all over his face. He threw vino a glare before saying "Firo...I'm pregnant."

End chapter 9!

so now that's how it should have gone...though, I have to admit, it would be much weirder if that were the case...

ANYWAY! XD JK to all of that and UPDATE SOON! XDXDXD
orangepotato chapter 9 . 3/31/2011
Yippy! The new chapter! And a whole day earlier than you said it would come out! This literally made my day!

Ah Jacuzzi... it's good Issac was there to help you when you fell, or this story would be vastly different right now. :D I always love how you write Jacuzzi! He's so adorable!

As for the Ladd and Claire fight... well, I thought it was humorous. It had it's moments where a smile was brought to my face and then the next second I was laughing out loud. :D It was specifically funny when Luck came in and then briskly left saying,

"Hope you get killed one day, Vino," Luck called over his shoulder.

A fairly Luck thing to say given the situation. While he's not all that outspoken, I'm pretty sure he would've muttered the same words if he ever really found himself in this situation.

I also enjoyed the bit about Claire not being able to die, Ladd not being able to kill him while he actually could. Nice Claire logic. :D

For a second during that scene I was thinking you were going to go off into a distant universe and have a quick Claire/Ladd pairing when it came to the "standing so close together with a gun" scene. :D Gotta admit, it probably would've ruined the tone and storytelling of the story in some way, but it would've been interesting. I found myself trying to figure out if I would've minded that or not, but I digress.

I always love Firo. He's so adorable and blind when it comes to some of the obvious hints Claire has been dropping. :D

Can't wait to see the next chapter! Sadly, it's the final one as well. I small part of me hopes some sort of godly inspiration hits you and you have no choice but to write the muse in your head, whether it be a continuation of this story or another Baccano fanfiction(or any fanfiction about something I know about).

Sad and happy to see the end of this, update as soon as possible!

Orangepotato
baron-humbert-von-plommington chapter 8 . 3/27/2011
Oh...My...God! I LOVE THIS! Your writing style is great! And this made me support LuckXFiro...Thank you for a new Yaoi pairing!
Emil Lime chapter 8 . 3/27/2011
WooHoo! Thank goodness you updated, I was beginning to think you died! XD Thankfully, you didn't! XD A short chapter or long, it doesn't matter as long as you try and update every month! XD otherwise we fans get sad and cry...well, maybe not cry...XD Either way, it was a good short chapter, and good for Luck in finally figuring it out! XD I really wonder why on earth Vino's plan is so complicated, but I suppose we shall see in due time! UPDATE SOON! ALTHOUGH SHORT, IT WAS A GOOD CHAPTER! XDXDXD