Reviews for The Other Side Of The Family
pikaree1 chapter 1 . 2/9
A very good plan indeed.
Honestly, I love your stories. They provide character analyses that come with the added bonus of reactions (further indirect analyses) and humor. You bring up an excellent point with Mukuro and his fancy shmancy sophisticated and polite language... Poor Gokudera never stood a chance, did he.
kalmaegi chapter 1 . 1/7/2015
Yes, dealing with Hibari is straightforward and less likely to make you feel humiliated despite the frustration.
Isa Knightwalker chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
Nicely written! I loved the ending too haha.
Once L chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
Ohhh!

I loved this *w*

Thanks for wrinting ;)
Conanfan15 chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
Hahahahaahahaha XD this was soooo funny and true! :D

Quite creative, :) and it has earned a place in my favorites!

Keep up the good work~

Conanfan15
Nightsmoke chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
Ooh, I really liked a lot of things in this: the title, the writing style, the comparison of the thin ice-and LOL the image of Ryohei dealing with the Varia was hilarious. Kudos~
ja07 chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
A very nice story. Great job on detail and keeping the chars genuine.

Keep it up~
KusajishiFukutaicho chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
Errr...yeah. *looks at a certain octopus-head skeptically* You know, Goku-chan, I think you'll be worse off.

First of all, *clears throat* I don't think that ear plugs will do when it's a certain someone's very loud VOIIIIIIII you're against. You'll probably be deaf in seconds, ear plug or not. *smirks*

Second, Xanxus dislikes you, PERIOD. He'll probably want to get you out of varia headquarters in case trash like you -cough- dirty their place or sth...sth about half-Italian bastards and such...-innocent look-

Third, is Bel-sama's knives sth that you can dodge? You sure? I mean, Fran has lots of practice (what with them living in the same house)and I still see him pretty HOLELY.

HAHA. Best of luck to you, Goku-chan. :D

Lol, sorry for rambling so much. It's juz your fic cracked me up. And I started laughing like mad. (I'm overly high, anyway)

Good job. I liked your fic
cursedlonelyheart chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
Yay! Love it! I like how you capture Gokudera's thoughts and your VERY good with descriptions. And I just noticed that you're right! Mukuro is actually really polite (I don't pay much attention to him coz he's not one of my faves) Thanks for writing this. Nice fic