Reviews for The Other Side Of The Family
kalmaegi chapter 1 . 1/7
Yes, dealing with Hibari is straightforward and less likely to make you feel humiliated despite the frustration.
Isa Knightwalker chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
Nicely written! I loved the ending too haha.
Once L chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
Ohhh!

I loved this *w*

Thanks for wrinting ;)
Conanfan15 chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
Hahahahaahahaha XD this was soooo funny and true! :D

Quite creative, :) and it has earned a place in my favorites!

Keep up the good work~

Conanfan15
Nightsmoke chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
Ooh, I really liked a lot of things in this: the title, the writing style, the comparison of the thin ice-and LOL the image of Ryohei dealing with the Varia was hilarious. Kudos~
ja07 chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
A very nice story. Great job on detail and keeping the chars genuine.

Keep it up~
KusajishiFukutaicho chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
Errr...yeah. *looks at a certain octopus-head skeptically* You know, Goku-chan, I think you'll be worse off.

First of all, *clears throat* I don't think that ear plugs will do when it's a certain someone's very loud VOIIIIIIII you're against. You'll probably be deaf in seconds, ear plug or not. *smirks*

Second, Xanxus dislikes you, PERIOD. He'll probably want to get you out of varia headquarters in case trash like you -cough- dirty their place or sth...sth about half-Italian bastards and such...-innocent look-

Third, is Bel-sama's knives sth that you can dodge? You sure? I mean, Fran has lots of practice (what with them living in the same house)and I still see him pretty HOLELY.

HAHA. Best of luck to you, Goku-chan. :D

Lol, sorry for rambling so much. It's juz your fic cracked me up. And I started laughing like mad. (I'm overly high, anyway)

Good job. I liked your fic
cursedlonelyheart chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
Yay! Love it! I like how you capture Gokudera's thoughts and your VERY good with descriptions. And I just noticed that you're right! Mukuro is actually really polite (I don't pay much attention to him coz he's not one of my faves) Thanks for writing this. Nice fic