Reviews for Runaway Turkey
BreakfastForLife chapter 1 . 6/25/2016
Lol! Joey wheeler is my God,
BlackButlerQueen666 chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
That was hilarious, turkey-man! Lol poor Seto:)
MockingSnitch chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
In all your stories, I cannot help but laugh so hard I cry. In this, and summer bash I lost it. You're a fantastic writer and I hope to hear more of Jaden. Haha. :3

-KTS
Hoashi-chan chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
XD Ha! Poor Jaden, but I can So see that! Turkey Man! ;P
Flawless Masquerade chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
Ah dear WIllowsnake. You've just made my day. I'm at home with chicken pox (the only adult I know who's had it as an adult, a risk of the job if you're a kindergarten teacher I suppose) and I've just read right through from My Fair Lady to the last two one shots. Thanks for an afternoon of wonderfully Kaibay goodness that took my mind off the ITCHING! Sorry, one spot on my back's driving me nuts.

~FM
SilverMajix chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
xDDDD I love the 'I am Turkeyman' part xD
innactive author chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
Damn Joey! He tried DX

Wonderfully funny and how did I know Jaden was going to do something with the turkey
Jamie Tiberia Kirk chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
that was funny poor Seto
Chris Emrys chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
XD Seto and turkey shouldn't be in the same house X)
Ellabells chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
Oh, that was so cute! Joey sure does know how to punish xD

Thanks for anoter great story, I don't ever want to see the end of Jaden and Blair's Shinanigans!

3 Chella
Saskia chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
oh my gosh i just love your writing. XD i have an idea for Christmas even though its nowhere near the time. . anyways i hope you get to read my suggestion and put some thought into it but how about a hot springs trip on Christmas? i could think of so many ways for the kids to have fun there. you know after opening presents of course there is snowball fights, snowboarding, snowmen, snow angels? at the end of the day the kids are exhausted and joey gets to give seto his gift. ;)

I would write it myself but i know i'll never be able to finish it. XD
superhackerpriestess chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
That was so cute and funny! I loved it~! I wished I read this on Thanksgiving, but oh well... I wouldn't want to prep a turkey either! :P
Daydreamer-Of-The-Unknown chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
Amusing

x Casondrah Kiku x
MissAlandra chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
Turkeyman xD Poor Seto... no one should be left alone with kids high on sugar. it's pure torture .
Reizbar-Ookami chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
...Joey should really know better. :