Reviews for Apartment 402
JadeRiceBall chapter 1 . 5/26/2016
love thissssssssss 3 3 3
LinChan chapter 1 . 5/13/2016
Hi!

By now you're probably not even reading the reviews for this story but I really wanted to say how much I liked this fic!

I just laughed too much, and I just loved the way you made the characters interact with each other.

Anyway, if you're still writing I hope there's more story like this one to be find!

Hoping my english is good enough to be understood,

Good luck with your writing! (and everything else of course)
fan-nerd chapter 1 . 3/2/2016
I loved every second of this and I am in awe of how well-written this whole thing is. Thanks bunches!
LycheeRambutan chapter 1 . 1/10/2016
The story was among my first FanFiction read these past few months. The story is very good and entertaining, and you are also a good writer, excellent I say. But I hope that you can put more emphasis on the kissing part because the description for the kiss is quite vague, that I have to re-read it a few times to understand whether they were kissing or something. The kiss is the climax scene for these two confused characters, so I think it's great if that part is described clearly.
Otakufreak chapter 1 . 12/14/2015
Two words-AWESOME FIC
aurrai chapter 1 . 11/14/2015
Naruto was the best. For all his silliness, he certainly found the perfect way to get back at Sasuke. I really enjoyed reading this story!
Casmut chapter 1 . 7/20/2015
This is such a brilliant, excellent story. Ican't even express how awesome it is! I absolutely loved that you introduced other characters and their perspective; it gave the story real depth and feeling. I've never had the pleasure of reading a fic that's done that before! So excellent, excellent! There was hardly a time I wasn't cracking up at everyone's antics either, especially when it came to Sai! Naruto and Sasuke are perfect, and the moments leading up to their kiss was perfect. Just perfect all around. Awesome work! I have so much more to gush about but I won't be able to fit it all! XD Just know that your characterizations, emotional depth, and humor are truly unique in a sea of writers.
Kari Saotome chapter 1 . 7/5/2015
I loved it, this is so them, thank you.
KiraK.chan chapter 1 . 4/25/2015
This was so funny omg poor Naruto now being scarred with his own imagination xD and i thought maybe they'd still end up celebrating their 'anniversary' somehow but I whatever :P Naruto is too nice too leave sasuke out with sai and possibly orochimaru hahaha I thought it got a little lost in the middle but glad everyone's opinions all meant something at the end :D
Bleachigo15 chapter 1 . 11/26/2014
Cute! Loving ur writing style. Need more asap.
jj chapter 1 . 6/9/2014
lol
minasuka-chan chapter 1 . 10/3/2013
loved it!
great job :D
Guest chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
I only just discovered this. One of the best NaruSasu fics I have ever read. :)
Shinjiteru chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
Oh, this is absolutely adorable! I love, love, love your writing- it flows so perfectly and the pace is just right. Your portrayal was spot on. It's a lovely story, thank you for writing it!
wicked liz chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
Fantastically written dialogue, it really directs the story while filling out the characters.

As funny as it was reading Naruto and Sasuke as these adorable versions, it was their relationship with their friends that kills it. They're such 'that' couple and they don't even know and are so unselfconscious about their drama XD
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »