Reviews for Champions Training
amerdism chapter 21 . 9/16
Awesome story, I hope to see more soon, when's the next chapter going up?
KatnissForever17 chapter 2 . 7/13
Aus wobei zu sein vollendet
This is the German translation of
From being possible to being accomplished
barniowl chapter 21 . 7/12
Please update this is a great story!
pushi19 chapter 21 . 6/25
GUEST chapter 21 . 5/16
It is sad to read soooo many spelling and grammar mistakes. But I read your stories in the spirit of the meaning and hope for the best to find the meaning in your sentences.

It would be very nice, if you would write more updates for your open stories. Some of them are really interesting to read and your story-ideas are very unique. Please, do us readers a big pleasure and write more and update many more chapters all together. Pretty please...
Quill chapter 12 . 5/3
"I think I'm dreaming, either that or hallucinating because you're the Queen of England and saying that I'm getting a trial." Sirius muttered causing the woman to laugh softly.

Again, brilliant.
Quill chapter 9 . 5/3
"A possible torch if it gets dark and we need to get a fire going. He has enough oil in his hair to do it."
Hoh ho hoo! (Inaccurate rendering of my laughing but it'll do.) I loved this bit.
Quill chapter 7 . 5/3
I'm starting to really love fan fictions that feature the Queen being truly magnificent within the magical world. You've just made my evening, thanks.
Quill chapter 5 . 5/3
Brilliant reaction there, but I'm wondering about Hermione. I know It's already written but still. Great writing/typing.
I don't mean to criticize, but I thought you may however want to know about it if no one has of yet not told you. there are a few mistakes in spelling where you have used similarly pronounced words which vastly change the meaning of the sentence. for example, in mrs diggory's letter; you have used wont for want and are for our, etc. however the plot is wonderful and story amazing despite of the errors. so please continue updating
ShadowFireHime-Sama chapter 14 . 10/15/2014
they should stay a three-some it's so sweet :)
ShadowFireHime-Sama chapter 7 . 10/15/2014
whooo! go your Majesty
Guest chapter 21 . 9/6/2014
l like see new chapter
courntey1 chapter 21 . 8/27/2014
Are you ever going to update?!
Roses Wrath chapter 21 . 4/1/2014
I love it! Please continue.