Reviews for Champions Training
MegaHeracross214 chapter 21 . 11/6/2016
You got to be kidding me I hate cliffhangers but please update it this story hasn't been updated in over five years.
Ina Bauer chapter 21 . 9/18/2016
Ich frage mich wieso du diese Geschichte nicht weiter schreibst.
Sie hat so viel Potential und du könntest noch viel daraus machen.
Ich habe sie durch Zufall entdeckt und mir kommt es vor als wäre sie noch ganz am Anfang.
Hoffentlich schreibst du irgendwann deine Geschichten auch zu Ende!
Lissypoo chapter 21 . 8/2/2016
Love this story please continue it.
Simi 'SuperCanary' Zor-El chapter 21 . 6/29/2016
I read this story several times. The first time was think the last time it was updated. I am so happy to have found it again! I love this story and I hope you update it soon!
AnimeFreak71777 chapter 21 . 3/21/2016
:D
amerdism chapter 21 . 9/16/2015
Awesome story, I hope to see more soon, when's the next chapter going up?
KatnissForever17 chapter 2 . 7/13/2015
Aus wobei zu sein vollendet
This is the German translation of
From being possible to being accomplished
barniowl chapter 21 . 7/12/2015
Please update this is a great story!
Pushi19 chapter 21 . 6/25/2015
Updated
GUEST chapter 21 . 5/16/2015
It is sad to read soooo many spelling and grammar mistakes. But I read your stories in the spirit of the meaning and hope for the best to find the meaning in your sentences.

It would be very nice, if you would write more updates for your open stories. Some of them are really interesting to read and your story-ideas are very unique. Please, do us readers a big pleasure and write more and update many more chapters all together. Pretty please...
Quill chapter 12 . 5/3/2015
"I think I'm dreaming, either that or hallucinating because you're the Queen of England and saying that I'm getting a trial." Sirius muttered causing the woman to laugh softly.

Again, brilliant.
Quill chapter 9 . 5/3/2015
"A possible torch if it gets dark and we need to get a fire going. He has enough oil in his hair to do it."
Hoh ho hoo! (Inaccurate rendering of my laughing but it'll do.) I loved this bit.
Quill chapter 7 . 5/3/2015
I'm starting to really love fan fictions that feature the Queen being truly magnificent within the magical world. You've just made my evening, thanks.
Quill chapter 5 . 5/3/2015
Brilliant reaction there, but I'm wondering about Hermione. I know It's already written but still. Great writing/typing.
Guest chapter 8 . 2/4/2015
I don't mean to criticize, but I thought you may however want to know about it if no one has of yet not told you. there are a few mistakes in spelling where you have used similarly pronounced words which vastly change the meaning of the sentence. for example, in mrs diggory's letter; you have used wont for want and are for our, etc. however the plot is wonderful and story amazing despite of the errors. so please continue updating