Reviews for TearFilled Snow
brattyteenagewerewolf chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
wow that was beautiful, i mean wow... heehee i decided to stalk you for a change and i'm glad i did!
sugarcoatedslashersmile chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
Touching. Made me sniffle.

I am so sorry about your friend. *hugs*

Much love, The Geek
Blood Sucking Fox chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
I love it. And I would read a chaptered fic, but I think leaving this the way it is, is ideal. Because, honestly, where would this go? It might turn into another pointless love stories which so many people are guilty of.

As a oneshot, I think it has more power. But hey, that's just me.

Peace. Z.
beautifly92 chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
awwwwwwwwwwwwwww that was beautiful, I really enjoyed it.
KHM chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
This was sweet and so very beautiful. I'm terribly sorry about your friend Brittany. I cannot imagine losing my best friend. She is at peace now and it's so thoughtful of you to dedicate this to her memory. I think it'd be a fantastic idea to continue the idea for this story. Your writing is very sincere and detailed. Thanks for sharing it. Take care. - Riz
salamanndar chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
Very sweet. I'm also so sorry about your friend. I've lost people close to me before as well and I know the feeling only too well. You captured it so beautifully and innocently within your writing. If you ever want to talk, about anything really, feel free to drop me a line. Your insight into grief was so lovely; I'm sure you have many more beautiful things to say. I hope you never cease to write. It would be an awful shame.
equineaurora chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
oh Erika 3. *hug* The story was amazing and made me cry cause I know Annie was based off of you. I would love to see you continue this story. I love you. 3