Reviews for Outside the Bubble
rachel garber chapter 9 . 2/10/2014
That was actually very cute, rather adorable in fact, I always like shy Edward. well maybe shy is a bit understating but there is that too
rachel garber chapter 8 . 2/10/2014
Whew wore me out just waiting for that dinner invitation
rachel garber chapter 7 . 2/10/2014
Oh dear, didn't Jasper call Peter because he was upset about not getting anywhere with Edward.
rachel garber chapter 6 . 2/10/2014
poor guys chrushing on each other and not knowing they are both interested. sweet story
Rachel Garber chapter 5 . 2/10/2014
Someone should strangle Mike, or throw him out the window, poor Edward he has a boat load of issues and the hmans don't help one bit
Rachel Garber chapter 4 . 2/10/2014
Poor baby, shy and tongue tied to beat the band, I think Jasper needs to throw him down across his desk and have his wicked way with him. Cute conversational fuck up
Rachel garber chapter 3 . 2/9/2014
This is cute, it seems hilarious, kind of cute in a dorky way, Rob err, Edward shy? nah He can be a vet that specializes in dogs or exotic animals and avoid cats altogether
Rachel Garber chapter 2 . 2/9/2014
What an ass, geez bad pick-up lines, Riley, well Jasper wishing you luck hon
Rachel Garber chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
Oh dear, what will Mr. Whitlock do to Mr. Cullen to make him come apart in his arms. Hmm, well time will tell, I do have sympathy for Mr. Cullen however, having an abnormal fear of heights and water where I can't see my feet, as in pools only.
Textcrazy chapter 9 . 1/16/2014
Love it. More ;)
SlashGrrl chapter 9 . 11/30/2013
OMG! UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE! I know it's been two years since the last update, but I've fallen in love with your Edward and Jasper! They're soooo adorable, and I cannot wait to see Jasper's POV. I still have hope of a new chapter coming soon, please update!
naughtynati chapter 9 . 11/3/2013
Oh Edward, you must let Jasper into your over-active-thinking brain...his thoughts are just as interesting. PLEASE consider finishing this story...it's really wonderful.
naughtynati chapter 8 . 11/3/2013
Awkward!
naughtynati chapter 7 . 11/3/2013
Oh shit Peter's there...this just gets better and better.
naughtynati chapter 6 . 11/3/2013
Yup...that definitely could have gone better.