Reviews for Just A Dream
Cocopop55 chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
Aww it's so cuuuute (yeah I'm not good at commenting)

I suggest you listen to Just a Dream- Sam Tsui and Christina Grimmie cover, I think it's better than the original
WeDidItForTheDead chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
Was RIma crying because she was thinking the same things as Nagi? Nagihiko went a little too smart for me at some places, but it was very well written. So cute, especially that part at the end where Rima makes a list of everything she requires.
Vidka chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
Yay that Nagi's dream came true :D

How cute that they stared into the stars together. You write Rimahiko like a pro it's so cool ~!

Keep it up!

Bye (:

PS- The song by Nelly inspired you, didnt it? ;D
sweet laya chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
hahaha XD best rimahiko ever chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
I like this...atmosphere. Is that even the right word? XD

Ah, this was just...pretty, if I had to describe it in a word. It's poetic without it going Shakespeare on me. -_- And then it's very sweet at the end, and very Rima-ish. :3 I loved it, great job!
Rikan chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
You absolutely did a good job here. :DDD

Words are powerful enough, so I can't describe it.. But it was still awesome and sweet. :) xD

Keep up the good job!

greenluvr14 chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
awwww... how cute! just like rima to put all those "demands" in there at the ned. :)
Haruka Sumairu chapter 1 . 11/25/2010

Wonderfully written, and a beautiful storyline.

It's...I ran out of pretty adjectives.

Oh well, I loved it. As always. :)
Shidonii chapter 1 . 11/25/2010

So... Beautiful... JEEZ RI-CHIN HOW DO YOU DO IT. o.-'

lol XD

I love that song! X3 /And/ this fic! Though, it got kinda confusing when it switched to present-tense. o.o

This was so beautifully done. BRAVA! BRAVA! ENCORE! ENCORE!

Erm, it's, "shakes head" to indicate that someone is wrong, not, "nods head no". Sorry, just thought I'd say that. n.n'

Once again, awesome job. Wait... I think this is your 20th story. :O WE'RE TWINS, NOW! XD *glomps*