Reviews for Things Not Allowed at Hogwarts andor Shiz
BillyJay936 chapter 1 . 3/1
Lol "ask Fiyero who died and made him prince,"lol Too funny! Great job on homogenizing the two universes by the way!
My little wicked chapter 2 . 2/21
DO NOT give Fiyero the holy hand grenade.

Or anyone else.
Eriphabottackson chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
Yeah, if Harry tried to read the Grimmerie, Ginny would become the Scarecrow, Hermione would be tin, and Thestral's would be visible! :)

Poor Dobby... :,(

5. This will end badly

6. I will not tell the first years that Dr. Dillamond is an advanced Animagi

7. This will also end badly
GoodWitchesOfOz chapter 2 . 4/16/2011
Lol this is a great list! A couple additions:

You should not let the Tin Man talk to the suits of armor in the castle cuz he'd probably hack them to bits, or:

Give Peeves Fiyero's Gale Force weapons

Let Elphie fight in the Battle of Hogwarts (even though she'd totally kick butt)

Gang Fiyero, Fred, and George up on Draco and Snape

Claim Aberforth and the Wizard are related then try to prove it

hope you can use some of these!
TreesMusicSun21 chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
tee hee! Very funny
13dramaqueen13 chapter 2 . 2/3/2011
This was HILARIOUS! Great job! XD
SapphireMoon10 chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
I couldn't stop laughing at a few of them!

Only thing bugging me is that Bellatrix is usually refered to as Bellatrix 'Lestrange', not 'Black' in the books.

D
AnimegirlTohru chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
HAHAHAHAHAHHA! LOL I couldnt stop laughing! :D
Broadway Babe WA chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
Hey, um… hehe, you mind if I use some of these ideas? Like not a copy or plagiarism but like where I go and wreck havoc on Hogwarts and Shiz by doing some of these things. SORRY THIS IS TOO DANG FUNNY TO NOT LEAVE ALONE! I LOVE THIS IT IS GENIUS!
LadyIcarusXXI chapter 2 . 12/22/2010
Here's one: Do NOT allow G(a)linda or Pansy to transfigure Elphaba pink.
gettera chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
*Sniffle* Dobby was my favorite character too. (And if you didn't read the last book, how did you know that Fred dies?- I'm assuming you know this already because of #59)

# 82- Tonks is not an animagus. (What is the difference between an animagus and a werewolf?...nobody?... [Hermione]...Please,sir, an animagus chooses to turn into an animal. A werewolf has no choice!) Please note the -animal- part. On a more pleasant note- this is v. funny :) I think that Fiyero from the musical and the Weasley twins are long-lost brothers- ignore physical appearances, please. I have another one:

I will not hang Glinda from the ceiling by her ankle with the levicorpus charm and watch her try to get down.

I will not try to convince the firstyears that Fiyero's blue diamonds are magical and run around Hogwarts at night.

Having not done the above, I will also not tell the firztyears that, if they catch one of his tattoos, they are destined to win the Triwizard tournament and should then enter

Having not persuaded the firstyears to enter, I will not laugh at them when Dumbledore's age line gives them big white beards

I will not tell the firstyears that Dumbledore is Santa Claus in disguise.

Yours are very funny. Plese keep adding to it.
Rose Emeraldfay chapter 2 . 11/30/2010
Pokemon don't exist? Aw... *Puts away my life-sized typhlosion statue*

I will not tell the first-years that Hagrid will eat them.

I will not go to the Oz-dust ballroom dressed in a tubetop.

I will not tell the first years that now that they're witches/wizards, thaey are alleregic to water.

Ah, that's all I've got right now, so... yeah.

Later, Maggie!

/- Rose Emeraldfay
Rose Emeraldfay chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
Aw... I havn't seen the first part yet, and I read the Harry Potters in... I say about fourth to fifth grade. The saddest part... Sixth book (you know what death), and seventh book the death of Fred. I liked Weasly brothers, I wish they were my older brothers.

But, even though some of the jokes were only slighty sad, it was funny through and through.

/- R. , Minecraft for the WIN
HollyBerry chapter 2 . 11/27/2010
Fiyero is not allowed to get anywhere near the Weasley's Wizard Wheezes

Telling Boq that it would greatly impress Glinda to jump off the Astronomy Tower is a bad idea

Even if there's foam underneath.

Snape does not appreciate Galinda dressing him up in pink.

Even if everybody else does

Draco Malfoy and Avaric aren't long lost brothers, so don't say they are.

I will not tell Draco Malfoy that Crope and Tibbett are both crushing on him

Nor will I tell him that Morrible is

LOL this is funny. My personal favorite is 119; Nor will I allow Fiyero to do so (bungee jump of a tower) Especially if Elphaba was around, he'd get in huuuuge trouble for that. I really wish there were more HP/Wicked crossovers, that are updated more than once a year, that is.