Reviews for I Rather Think the Gun Helps
TekeoMiona chapter 1 . 1/18
Also, I forgot to add; I'm glad I ain't the only one who thought "Lassie!" when The Lassiter gun showed up in the show!XD (I watched Firefly after Psych, so yeah).
TekeoMiona chapter 1 . 1/18
I am going to save this story forever and ever and ever and read it to my children as a cheer-me-up. Because I could not stop laughing. And while I'm not one for Shassie (i don't hate it, but i don't love it, i'm neutral about it), you added it in in a way that wasn't over drama-drippy and believable and funny.

Thank you so much. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
Hahaha typical GUS
gnbrules chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
Pretty much all I have to say is, yes, to all of this. YES.
whydoyouneed2know chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
This is officially my favorite thing ever. I could literally hear Lassie and Jayne in my head and I loved your your little doctor who references.
steinmarie chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
BWAHAHAHAHA! That was excellent! Your characterizations were perfect and I loved the Doctor Who references. River struck me as she did in the show. Very well done. Go Lassie.

SMH
Harm Marie chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Liked this.
ferryboat George chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
What parts of this story are here are outstanding and I love it. I just wish each little scene was its own whole chapter, that would make this story amazing. You did an amazing job with the characterization, especially in the first section. I also love River in this.
Cipher Nine chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
That was beyond epic.
PwnedByPineapple chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
Brilliant, dear author. Absolutely brilliant. My all-time favorite Psych combined with my newest favorite Firefly, and I am in love. I was giggling the whole way through.

Amazing job! D
Kkarrie chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
I'm so glad that I wasn't the only one who thought Carlton Lassiter when I watched that episode again. Characterization was awesome :) Thanks for writing!
BereniceSnape chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
I love you. You have put together my two most absolute favorite shows into one hilarious cross-over. I want to marry this fic :D Thank you ever so much for being an epic genius.
CubsKing chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
Very nice. I really could see the characters reacting like that.
Azrael-013 chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
No reviews yet? For shame - this is brilliant. All I had to do was get to the name 'Lassiter' to get the gist and start laughing. The characterizations were perfect; I loved the interactions with Lassie and the crew of Serenity, particularly Jayne. Great from start to finish.

Thank you for a very entertaining study break. I have laughed hard enough to get back to my notes now.