Reviews for Not Alone
Rouge chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
I love it! Will you write more? Maybe even add Batman into the mix?
HELLACRE13 chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
Cute sequel. But it is very decompressed story telling as Olympe says and I agree a beta reader would help immensely. The interactions and dialogue between the characters are nicely done and because of that it feels like the scene is over too quick when you actually wanna read more. :)
ben10987654321 chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
Nice follow up. Now Diana will no longer be cold at nights.
melympe chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
Well, that was a nice surprise to wake up to. I certainly loved the teasing going on, especially between Shayera and Diana, although Helena's remark wasn't bad, either. I also like that both Kal and Diana have made up their minds to further their relationship, and I think you hit their characters dead-on with the slow approach. (As much as I enjoy reading well-written naughty fics, this would have been a little too soon for bedroom gymnastics, I think.)

Now, let's get on with the less enjoyable critque. First of all, I think you should try getting yourself a beta reader, preferably a native speaker (of English). Sometimes, you seem to tell things in fast-forward mode, leaving out details that would help people see a mental image of what's going on. Also, I think that the meeting between Hippolyta and Kal should have been very different because Hippolyta agrees much too easily to Kal courting her daughter. (I think the least she should have done is grill Kal with questions while using Diana's lariat on him - after all, men are not to be trusted!)
unoaranya30 chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
Hi,

You probably don't remember me. I'm the one that...Oh, wait! Of course you remember me!

Cute sequel. I laughed at Diana and Shayera's conversation and at the sparring match and also when Kal said, "she is most valuable to me." LOL

very nice. You are definitely a natural writer. I'm sure Olympe is pleased ;-)