Reviews for Lycanthropy and Lies
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
*cough cough*!

Oh my god!That was-that was too good!

*dies laughing*

Oh noooes!

*shot by Twilight fans*
sophienorthcott chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
Brilliant!

Being a hater of all things Twilight I found this to be beautifully refreshing.

cjhojhduhwneocjdsockjns chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
This is fantastic! I can't believe I didn't review this. Yeah, Twilight "raped my eyes". I love vampires- the Bram Stoker/Dracula kind, not the supposedly sexy kind.
flawsmadebeautiful chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
Yeah I read the Twilight series. And I DID like it. But now it is just stupid. Nothing happens. Ever. And Bella is such a Mary Sue. That and I probably wasted four days of my life reading it...*shrugs* I guess it would be my sister’s fault for making me read that stuff. And yes, I agree. It’s stupid enough that the ‘werewolves’ don’t have any pain. Or danger. That and they talk to each other, in their minds! That is just...sick. And borderline stalkerish?
Rottana chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
Ah, this was good! I HATE Twilight! Stephenie Mayer has raped the vampires (I used to like vampires, but now there's too much this teen vampire stuff all over the place. Makes me sick. ) and werewolfes. She can't write. I have read the first book (Take pity on me; They made me to read it at school!)and seen the first movie. And that was enough! Nobody has the personality in Twilight. It's all about Bella whinig about how hot Edward is (who, I hate most, because he's too perfect to be real and a chauvinist big!)

I feel bad for Remus, he's so wonderful. I'm glad that Dora did the memory charm!

I agree that Jacob and the other "werewolfes" are definetily NOT werewolfes! And it's so sick and disgusting that Jacob is someway imprinted to Bella's daughter (who has the most ridiculest name; Renesmee? WTF!)

Okay... This rewiev went a bit long.. But I had to pour my Twilight-rage a bit :D.

Anyway, this was good, thank you for that! If you write more anti-Twilight stories, I will definetily read them! :)
Halibelknight chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
HELL YES THERE IS SOMEONE WHO UNDERSTANDS THAT JACOB OS NOT A WEREWOLF I been fighting fan girl about this and I always lose which is ridicules. Love ever part of this story :)
Forever sleeping chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
"Unwilling to think about what had just raped my eyes" that pretty much sums up what the entire saga did to me lol. I don't even know why I read it the characters had the potentially to live up to something great but Meyer just killed like literally ruined literature by calling it that.

-A
alljuststories chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
THIS IS HILARIOUS! I really love your humour fics...
Bexyrex chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
Must...resist...urge...to...burnNewMoon. I feel SO sorry for Remus, subjecting himself to..to the sheer mind rape that is New Moon.

WHY MOONY WHY!, it's so bad even a romance finatic would hate it.

Also, I don't blame you for asking Dora to modify your memory of this monstrosity.

Now,if only we could do that to everyone, then no-one would be put through it.
themccallgleek chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
LOL this fic is so funny. I love the authors note at the end from Tara's fic.

Anyway, awesome fic. New Moon does indeed suck.
The Previous Latter One chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
New Moon was my fav Twilight book. Not because I like it, but because Bella jumps off a cliff :) Made me sad when she lived through it, though
Louey06 chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
I love that it 'raped his eyes' mine too for that matter. Even when I liked twilight that book was still crap. Now that I don;t like Twilight... well I have much stronger (less kind) opinions now. I only wish I had a memory charm, sigh...
Mitzzi chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
Lol, I would love to see a crossover where Lupin ended up in Forks. Good story xD
Guest chapter 1 . 7/1/2011