Reviews for If I Fell
Wolf of the Dawn chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
Aww. *dies* I think I'm in love. This was so perfect, everything from the Dean/Sammy angst to the Sabriel smut! :D And don't even get me STARTED on the schmoop. *melts*
Risky-purpura chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
This is awesome. I don't know why, but I would like to read a sequel to this story. It would be cool.
twilightmecrazii chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
Loved it awesome they are so cute together
Charlotte Reese chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
Just as excellent as the sequel! Can I just say, Gabriel strutting to Sexy Back almost made me pee my pants, seriously. XD
Psionycx chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
Okay, it simply is not possible to give you enough kudos for that image of Gabriel swinging to "Sexy Back" for Sam!
YummyFoods chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
This is a wonderful story! I really enjoyed it and it had me laughing out loud! I think that the dynamics you gave to Sam and Gabriel's relationship were completely in character and I loved every second of it! Excellent work! :D
Zeppelingirl23 chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
Funny! I liked it.
Sweetheart From Hell chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
This was just awesome. Really awesome.
RinaluffsPokemonboys chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
OH MY GOD WHY DOES THIS NOT HAVE MORE REVIEWS. This was AMAZING. I watched the episode where Gabriel was killed, and so to make my self feel better I decided to look up some Gabe/Sam. And for a while I was really disappointed. Like really. Some of it was just... soooo bad. But then this showed up and it was lovely and brilliant and you are a genius for writing it. Agh, the end! ; w ; "You changed the lights..." Seriously I had a fangirl attack. LOVED IT.
Love-in-the-Stars chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
You know? I think I read this fic on LJ,since I remember Sam telling Gabe that the reason he fell for him was because he changed the lightbulbs but I can't be sure. It was a while ago though, I believe. Do you know when you posted this over there? I mean I remember that part but the rest of this fic sounds new, I think...XD. Either way I loved it then, and I love it now. :)

Awesome job.
go.suck.on.a.lemon chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
So adorable! Great pacing and progression, and they're pretty damn close to cannon in their responses. Gabe might even be spot-on.
Mithya Aviana Cailin chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
love it! write more gabesam fic please!