Reviews for A Myriad of Bright Ideas
Clara chapter 1 . 10/11/2014
i loved this. it was really sweet. and probably closest to how quinn felt during that time.
i miss sam and quinn so much. they remain my otp.
thehazeleyedloser chapter 1 . 4/20/2014
As always, angelic.
• deanna.
floatingmagic chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
My favorite Sam/Quinn piece I've read.

This is so great... Really captures what Quinn was probably thinking during those first few episodes. GAH, I miss them!
FabrevansFTW chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
I'm a little late at reading this. But I. Loved. It.
Thanks for writing it! :)
youreapainter chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
I loved it. They're my otp, lol. Really, it was great. Congratulations! Keep up the good work!
curlylizard97 chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
Omg this was amazing! You wrote this perfectly and I absolutely loved it!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
This was really great and funny. I hope you write more for this couple, i love them together. My favourite couple. I do like Sam and Rachel together but i'd still prefer Sam and Quinn. Thanks for this. :)
SpiritFly chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
Lovely story. I adore naive Sam and protective Quinn :)

You should write some more!
april93 chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
I really liked how you wrote Quinn's feelings in this chapter. A nice mix of angsty/teen crushy (is that even a word?). I like the idea that she was conflicted about whether she liked him, afterall she had just had baby with Puck. Good job. :)
hrselovr101 chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
great!
eternal-love59 chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
This was wonderful. I loved this soooo much I am a recently turned Fabrevans I love the couple soooo much. This was absolutely perfect...adding this to my faves.
hey chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
Amazing! Sam Evans is the absolute best! Sam and Quinn ftw! :)
DeadFlash27 chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
The way You wrote this was very good! The story itself was hilarious and cute all packed in one :)!
Restless Nomad chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
Would it be too much to say I love you for the Dark Knight/Joker reference? Sam and that inner dork of his... that was much too perfect and god knows it should somehow make it's way onto the show :) Simply amazing.
Welcome-Misfits chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
I really, really liked this.

The way you portrayed Quinn and Sam was perfect.

I was laughing off and on all through it. I especially loved when Quinn made her suggestions for possible combos and the whole thing with the Dark Knight poster.

This whole little story was fantastic. Great job! :-)